Nfl 2022

Antpool84

28 minutes ago, Laidback Lankyman said:

What do you think of Mariota as your qb? Think it’s for a few years or until you draft or trade for someone? i think you should beat Carolina but it’s been one of those seasons where we’re getting random results coming through every so often, and given they  just got rid of mccaffree they should have no way of winning. The fact that 3/4 of the nfc east is in the top 10 best records in the league so far is mind blowing. Only the commies holding true form.

I think Mariota is doing an ok job, and its good to see he can run with the ball, but i think we should give Ridder a shot and see what he is capable of. If we can get him, Pitts, and London all to click then we could see an upturn in results. But i do think we are a few seaaona from being contenders. Lol yeah,can always rely on Washington to be consistent 

17 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

I think Mariota is doing an ok job, and its good to see he can run with the ball, but i think we should give Ridder a shot and see what he is capable of. If we can get him, Pitts, and London all to click then we could see an upturn in results. But i do think we are a few seaaona from being contenders. Lol yeah,can always rely on Washington to be consistent 

I forgot you drafted Ridder. You can see how much impact he had on Cincinnati considering their record now. If you develop that core right you could certainly do some damage, especially if Patterson continues running the ball so well. Think the commanders should keep heiniche as starter for rest of the season. Can’t be any worse than Wentz, although that is funny how unpredictable he is when he plays.

2 hours ago, Laidback Lankyman said:

I forgot you drafted Ridder. You can see how much impact he had on Cincinnati considering their record now. If you develop that core right you could certainly do some damage, especially if Patterson continues running the ball so well. Think the commanders should keep heiniche as starter for rest of the season. Can’t be any worse than Wentz, although that is funny how unpredictable he is when he plays.

Yeah, once Patterson is fit again it will add so much back to the offense. I think we need to get our defense sorted as that always seems to be pur achilles heel. We get games where we can score but our defense lets other teams back in the game. I agree about Heinicke, he could be really good for Washington. Lol yeah, Wemtz can have some amazing moments, and then through some terrible passes in the same game. Kind of like Trevor Lawrence did today against the Broncos

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

Yeah, once Patterson is fit again it will add so much back to the offense. I think we need to get our defense sorted as that always seems to be pur achilles heel. We get games where we can score but our defense lets other teams back in the game. I agree about Heinicke, he could be really good for Washington. Lol yeah, Wemtz can have some amazing moments, and then through some terrible passes in the same game. Kind of like Trevor Lawrence did today against the Broncos

You think a few more hits on young draft picks and you could turn that defence around? Yeah @Plumbers Crack can tell you all about the highs and lows of being a commanders fan with Wentz 😂 i like Lawrence’s talent but your right he’s still very inconsistent. That london game  was a tough watch in the first half, better in the second, especially as etienne couldn’t be stopped.

On 10/29/2022 at 9:40 PM, Antpool84 said:

Cant believe the Eagles are 6-0!!!

I thought Matty @Misneach_  would be screaming more about this tbh!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Well here we are at the divisional round, and in my opinion it has been a pretty great season so far. Who would have thought the Eagles would go 14-3 at the beginning of the season!! My Falcons and the NFC South were the worst division this season with all 4 teams finishing with a losing record - even Tom Brady's Bucs. The Jaguars are seeing some serious improvement this season as Trevor Lawrence found his feet and got them into the playoffs. Despite finishing 3rd in the NFC East, the New York Giants made the playoffs for the first time since 2016, and beat the Vikings to make the Divisional round. The 49ers have been looking very good this season and are one of the favourites for the NFC championship, along with the Eagles. In the AFC, Josh Allen and the Bills have had a great season, finishing 13-3 and being ine of the favourites to win the Superbowl this year, and after the unfortunate cardiac incident that Damar Hamlin suffered in Week 17, they are a lot of peoples (including me 😁) 2nd team for the playoffs and it would be great to see them win it after what happened. Following their Superbowl win last year, the Rams had a stinker of a season, finishing with a 5-12 losing record. The Green Bay Packers didn't fair much better, failing to make the playoffs for the first time in 4 years with a 8-9 record, and i've got a feeling we might hear a retirement announcement from Aaron Rodgers in the near future. As well as Trevor Lawrence, a lot of youngs QBs have started to emerge to give us a great group to watch throughout the season with the likes of Joe Burrow, Joah Allen, Patrick Mahomes, and Justin Herbert all having really good seasons. As a Falcons fan, although we still had an average season ,we still managed 7 wins, and I am quite hopeful for an improvement on that with Drake London, Derek Ridder, Tyler Allgeier all having pretty decent seasons this year, and if Cordarelle Patterson and Kyle Pitts can both maintain their form we smay even make the playoffs 😁 The attached is how the Divisional round looks now. We've already had some great matches in the Wildcard round, with the Cowboys beating the Bucs, the Bengals edging out the Ravens after a 4th quarter fumble return, and the Giants coming back to beat the Vikings. I would love to hear everyones thoughts on this season 😊

2023-Divisional-Round-Bracket.png

I have to agree it's been a good season and I don't remember so many odd unexpected results. It's been better for me as well as I've got a guy at work into it so I actually have someone to talk to about it and I've never watched so many full love games before. Also having recently got into All or nothing on Amazon it gives you a greater understanding of what goes on in such a short season. The fantasy league was a nice addition as a side to the season tho I think it could be better🤷 

The wild card weekend was really good, didn't expect the dolphins to run the bills so close and the giants game was great. Jacksonville have definitely been a surprise as has Brock Purdy. Really looking forward to see the chiefs this Saturday. 

On a side note Buccs and Packers 🤣

1 hour ago, techno said:

Also having recently got into All or nothing on Amazon it gives you a greater understanding of what goes on in such a short season

I love that show, like you say it gives a great insight into how the teams all work and what goes into preparing before and during the season. Just wish there were more seasons of it

1 hour ago, techno said:

The fantasy league was a nice addition as a side to the season tho I think it could be better🤷 

Yeah, i think for a first time doing it it went pretty well, hopefully next season we can get a few more peeps involved and explore making little tweaks here and there to it

1 hour ago, techno said:

On a side note Buccs and Packers 🤣

😂😂😂 totally agree 😂😂