Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

Joined the big leagues now!!

Macca89

So I've finally took the plunge and got myself a lovely PC! 

Thanks to everyone who helped with the advice and knowledge, Didds, Greebs, Phil, Lee, and others. For someone who knows absolutely fuck all about building a pc or picking one it was nice to have people around that do so thanks 💪

Now... I need some game recommendations, maybe some decent offers on atm that I can take advantage of, I know some have spoken about Valheim, but any others would be awesome! 

Thanks again peeps! 👍

IMG_20211126_014707.jpg

Looks ace dude. 

If you want to bend it a bit and see how much strain you can really put on it, for free, download Planetside 2. That'll show you how much grunt you have in a live, proper battle scenario. 

I'll probably get the Gamepass too, it's insane value. 

The flower is a nice touch, did your boyfriend get it for you? 

banlol.png

Gamepass is a good idea, I think they still have the offer of 3 months for £1 currently.  Which should give you opportunity to try a number of games.

As for recommendations, it depends what type of games you fancy; shooters, survival, strategy, rpg etc.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 11/26/2021 at 6:48 AM, Diddums said:

Looks ace dude. 

If you want to bend it a bit and see how much strain you can really put on it, for free, download Planetside 2. That'll show you how much grunt you have in a live, proper battle scenario. 

I'll probably get the Gamepass too, it's insane value. 

The flower is a nice touch, did your boyfriend get it for you? 

You're still playing Planetside 2?  I remember checking that out with you a loooong time ago.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

7 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

You're still playing Planetside 2?  I remember checking that out with you a loooong time ago.  

Yeah man, @Diddums PC has a rare bug whereby eventhough it's pretty beefy, its only compatible with two games, Planetside 2 and World of Wankcraft🙄😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Looks amazing dude, can't beat more RGBs in the room 😎

Now you just have to get used to using it alongside your console. I have my PC nearly 24/7 just so i can check stuff out which will get you used to having it there. Valhalla is a cheap game on Steam that is a dead chil game and something completely away from your normal I imagine. Good news our 2 servers are there to drop right in them.

Outside of Valhalla and the Game Pass suggested above, we have played other survival games such as 7 Days to Die and Green Hell which are really fun when we get on them. The one I really want to get back into is Sea of Thieves. Not sure if its on Game Pass or not though?

Forum Signature Test.png

On 11/28/2021 at 6:18 AM, phil bottle said:

Yeah man, @Diddums PC has a rare bug whereby eventhough it's pretty beefy, its only compatible with two games, Planetside 2 and World of Wankcraft🙄😅

Mine has the same issue... seems stuck on LoL and Minecraft, haha.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png