Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I posted this the other day on facebook, didn't even read the part about it being a testimonial to begin with. So you can imagine my reaction when Howard Webb runs off with the ball  :o

I was thinking, how the fudge did he get away with th......*reads title*.........oh i see  :lol: Fucking idiot

I posted this the other day on facebook, didn't even read the part about it being a testimonial to begin with. So you can imagine my reaction when Howard Webb runs off with the ball :o

I was thinking, how the fudge did he get away with th......*reads title*.........oh i see :lol: Fucking idiot

You make Dylan look smart.

:lol: I wonder what the odds are that he'll get sent off at some point, might be worth a few quid

Just don't bet on De Jong being sent off. That fucker somehow manages to get a yellow for what should be a bigger match ban then anything Suarez has ever done!

I am currently in pole position in a fantasy football league that includes cup games. The only people that can catch me is a team with Giroud in it that would require him to score about 9 goals or a team composed entirely of Arsenal players that would have to beat Hull by quite a few goals without conceding

First prize £150.00

Just switched the TV on to check the score.... Arsenal 1 Hull 2 after 63 minutes

Happy Days!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Going into ET in the cup final and after a entertaining first half; this game has really gone to shite. It's like watching a mid-table championship game at the end of the season. Referee has made a catalogue of bad decisions which have somehow balanced out but it's turned into a paint drying exercise and now another 30mins of it :angry:

Yep, fair play to Athletico, a victory for football. Hope they go on to smash their neighbours Real in the cup final.

And respect to Barcelona fans. The whole of Camp Nou stood and applauded Athletico's triumph at the end of the game, I like that. They'd never applaud Real. I like that also. :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You'd be totally gutted if that happened!

Good Cup Final on Saturday, I'll give Arsenal their due they didn't give up, but Jesus Hull gave them a real scare!

Well Atletico Madrid, they'll be going into the CL final full of confidence now, looking forwards to that match.

On a separate note, what are your opinions on the Scudamore controversy? Personally I think he should especially after the reaction that Andy Gray got after his comments a few years ago.