Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I am currently in pole position in a fantasy football league that includes cup games. The only people that can catch me is a team with Giroud in it that would require him to score about 9 goals or a team composed entirely of Arsenal players that would have to beat Hull by quite a few goals without conceding

First prize £150.00

Just switched the TV on to check the score.... Arsenal 1 Hull 2 after 63 minutes

Happy Days!! :)

Update: Just been paid so Happy Days indeed! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Wow going into ET in the final. Thought Athletico played really well and defending solid all game but Real just turned the tide for the last 20. I think they'll go on to win now and the best Athletico can hope for is seeing out penalties. Real haven't been at their best and Ronaldo and Bale have been fairly below standard but they should be looking to up the ante in extra time.

Diego Simeone; time is a great healer but he'll always be a cheating Argie bastard :ph34r:

If you had said to me in the 92nd minute that Real would win 4-1; I would have phone an ambulance for you :lol:

Fair play to Real; they did boss the game. Bale was poor but I'm pleased he scored. Marcelo was on another level tonight and he thoroughly deserved his goal. Ronaldo was below par but he engineered a lot of the play from the second half onwards. Modric was also solid in the center. Diego Simeone is a prize cock so I was glad he had a hissy fit at the end. Athletico have had a superb season and they did play well tonight for the first hour but it was just way over their heads in the end. 4-1 was a bit flattering but Real too their few chances in open play. 

_75087050_gareth_bale4_240514_ap.jpg

So my and the gf had a bet going. She said Real would win 1-0. I said Atletico would score the first goal but lose 3-1. After Marcelos goal I almost wish I put money on that, until Ronaldo scored the penalty. Crazy game. Glad Real finally got the Decima, but would have been awesome if Atletico won it as well. Great team! Hope they can build on this season!

I said Atletico 1-0 half time and Real 4-1 outright! Why didn't I put money on that shit!

That sucks! I said Madrid would win and I was right :ph34r:

I knew I should have put something on Bale to score going into extra time. It was almost inevitable it would happen and it did. Didn't see 4-1 coming though