Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Louis Van Gaal confirmed as the new Man Utd manager on a 3 year deal. 

We'll see how long before Rooney is wanting to leave now seeing as Van Gaal is being touted as something of a task master! 

We'll see how long before Rooney is wanting to leave now seeing as Van Gaal is being touted as something of a task master! 

Those poor Man Utd players will have to work for their six-figure weekly wages next season then! They had a good year off under Moyes though.

I bet Rooney will want yet ANOTHER contract now if he doesn't leave. I reckon 600k a week this time..

Not saying "Happy Birthday" properly is now possible grounds for leaving a football club.........I didn't think this game could get any sillier!! :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Not saying "Happy Birthday" properly is now possible grounds for leaving a football club.........I didn't think this game could get any sillier!! :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

What a stroppy prima donna idiot, if it wasn't for the fact Man City are a lesser team without I'd be saying thanks for your efforts now fuck off and celebrate your 32nd birthday next year somewhere else. It's amazing how Man City seem to attract these sort of people, look at Tevez last season. 

If Toure does stay, away fans are going to have a field day taunting him :)

Come to Arsenal Yaya! We made you're brother a legend! Look how he got treated at City. I'm gonna love seing players leave City since they can only bring a 21 man squad to CL, loosing Lescott and possibly Milner will be a hard blow for them.

There's summat weird going on with Toure and it ain't about this 'birthday' saga. He probably wants out but knows they'd turn down a flat transfer request. If he can upset the apple cart; he'll create grounds for a request to be handed in no matter how laughable they may seem. It's pathetic but it may just work. He's too good for a club like City. I think he'll go back to Spain. He's won the league here; that's the best City can do; the club wont be able to whore out money like before and now their Champions League prospects are hit by a squad reduction and financial cap to bring players of that quality in to win it. 

I can still see City bending the rules to spend big though. They did it before under the noses of the FA and got away with it. £400m for naming rights for a ground they don't own and was given to them by the council? What a joke! They bought the league after screwing the system.

15 years ago; Oxford used to play them and they were tinpot. We beat them 2-0 away and a few weeks later, they were down to League One (Division 2)

I thought City's fine in the end was with £34m suspended? That leaves £16m left, split for 20 teams which doesn't even pay for half a first team's weekly wage!

They should have given the money to charity....

...like Bristol Rovers :ph34r:  B)

Dave Louise for £40m is scandalous. £40 would still be considered a ripoff even in today's inflated transfer market.

Patricia Evera signs a 1 year deal at Man Yoo too.

Champions League and Championship finals tomorrow - can't wait! Dunno who I want to win the European Cup but just want to see a quality game. Hope Derby beat Dirty Harry's QPR though.

PSG looking to snap up Eden Hazardous now. Be really shocked if Chelsea let him go although Mourinho seems pissed at him and Oscar despite them being their bets players last season.

There's me thinking PSG were under the cosh with UEFA of the FFP rules and now they could blow £100m in a few days.