Playstation Plus Free games

15 hours ago, slamminbones said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this months games.

FB_IMG_1701277563309.jpg

Personally, I’ve been really disappointed with the PS Plus offerings for a while now. It feels like ever since they raised the price to ‘enable us to continue bringing high quality games’, the quality has actually dropped.

14 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

WTF is powerwash? Is it literally a car wash simulator? Absolutely ridiculous if it is! 

Funnily enough its probably the best one out of that bunch...I know @Rumelylady is obsessed with it on PC!

2 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

Personally, I’ve been really disappointed with the PS Plus offerings for a while now. It feels like ever since they raised the price to ‘enable us to continue bringing high quality games’, the quality has actually dropped.

Its always been pretty middle of the road stuff. I look it as a bonus if I'm honest as every so often we seem to get an absolute gem that saves loads of us here abit of cash. Rocket League back in the day being free being one that springs to mind but also CoD MW Remastered just to allow us to play Private Games for so many years on PS4 was superb.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Funnily enough its probably the best one out of that bunch...I know @Rumelylady is obsessed with it on PC!

Its always been pretty middle of the road stuff. I look it as a bonus if I'm honest as every so often we seem to get an absolute gem that saves loads of us here abit of cash. Rocket League back in the day being free being one that springs to mind but also CoD MW Remastered just to allow us to play Private Games for so many years on PS4 was superb.

I completely agree that the Essential tier I view as a bonus, but those fools of us (me) paying for Extra are not value for money in my opinion. 

Hasn’t always been this way, but recently it has really dropped.

8 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

Couldn't agree more.

Terrible selection of games recently.

Powerwash is a decent nice little distraction if you can't figure out what to play.  @Rumelyladytore through it all and the DLC and loved every minute of it.  If only I could get her to do the same to the fucking car.  🤪🤘🏻

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Ok month for January.  Evil West was crap IMO, but the other games are decent.

image.thumb.png.5445db1bcc04011d572db8a603382bc4.png

3 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Ok month for January.  Evil West was crap IMO, but the other games are decent.

image.thumb.png.5445db1bcc04011d572db8a603382bc4.png

Yes a decent month to start 2024! 

I loved A Plague Tale Réquiem! Nobody saves the world was decent but have never tried Evil West! 

Hopefully the rest of 2024 will have lineups like this … 🤣

1 hour ago, slamminbones said:

What is the bull shit.

FB_IMG_1706726509575.jpg

As much as these games don’t appeal to me personally, I am always happy when PlayStation offer brand new games releasing on the service day one! I think they should do more of this.

I will definitely try out Foamstars, unlikely il try the others.

Rollerdrome is actually pretty fun.  I’ll give foamstars  a go.

I will give them a go, I usually do so anyway at some point. Steel Rising I had looked at before as it is by a studio that has produced some games I have quite enjoyed albeit they tend to have issues technically. This is a bit of a souls like game if that takes people's interest but I think at the time the reviews mostly complained about that because it didn't really bring anything new to the table.

Luseth.png

I think thats a slightly better than half decent I think! Everyone should be putting adding them into their library, the last F1 game i tried was pretty good so its nice to see that latest one enter the collection. I'd tell anyone here that hasn't got Witch Queen to bank it in their library ASAP if we do call on it from June onwards.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

SIFU was my second favourite game from 2022, behind only God of War Ragnarok! 

I adored SIFU and it remains one of my proudest platinum trophies! Highly recommend people try it if you haven’t yet, now is the perfect time!! 

Well, the D2 Witch Queen wasnt free for long. Put it in the library, thought Id download it now, but now the prize is 30 bucks. Says "offer ends on 2/42024", guess thats the 30 bucks offer 🙄