Beta now live

phil bottle

I played a couple of games of Conquest before work, Which - for those not familiar - is like a massive version of Domination but with 5 flags instead of 3.

Either its full of noobs or I am on form today, seriously had it up;)

Boss allowed me to work from home today (I broke my toilet which is sadly true, lol).

James, PM me your PSN tag, would be good to get a few games in with you,

Back on a mi:)dday

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Downloading it now. It's about a 6.5G download and you need you code to download

Will play later. Hopefully fly the biplanes

Yep i've started downloading it through the web store, fortunately i left my ps4 on rest mode :D

16 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Disapointed so far. Very laggy and choppy. People will say it's beta but a got that a lot with BF4 on release also. Since I have 100Mbps internet it's not like I can improve my connection to get better performance. 

Is it dependant on how many people are playing or does the fact you pick servers get around that, do the servers have the connection bars to aid choice?

Unlike PS4 users, xbox one users can't play this beta without xbox gold. That means if anyone on here doesn'thave ps plus get downloading and play the beta from today.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

L8?!? Didn't get much work done yesterday then Phil :lol:

Ha I managed to squeeze a few rounds in after work too and made it to level 11 or 12.

Conquest is great but you need a team working together on Rush. Played one game defending and surrounded by pure idiots we got slaughtered.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Ha I managed to squeeze a few rounds in after work too and made it to level 11 or 12.

Conquest is great but you need a team working together on Rush. Played one game defending and surrounded by pure idiots we got slaughtered.

I'll definitely be on tonight, hope to catch ya then.

Servers seem good now. In a squad. I'm experiencing some Wtf moments with the amount of bullets it takes to kill people but i'm just blaming myself and not the connection. Getting on a flag, and stuff like that I don't see any dodgy connections. 

Beta is extended to this Thursday however Battlefield have tweeted "Starting today, we are simulating extreme launch situations to test BF1 servers. You may experience downtime throughout the stress test."

Not sure how much gametime people will get.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I enjoyed the beta and am looking forward to the release next month. Shame we only had access to one map which was one of the worst I've ever seen in a Battlefield game but the gameplay seems pretty decent although some classes have it oh so easy with no bullet drop at range and simple OHK's. Hopefully Conquest wont be that fast paced on every map either but glad they upped the score to 300 which meant matches lasted close to half hour and it's those high ticket matches that made BF4 so epic.