Last movie you watched

Drifter

Date night with the wife has comprised of pizza, beer and....Baymax.

Big Hero 6, for me, is an absolute wonder of a film and I have no shame in saying this Disney film goes easily into my top 3 films ever. Beautifully designed, great soundtrack and a great thought out story. Won't ruin it but this bit always makes me smile:

Forum Signature Test.png

Date night with the wife has comprised of pizza, beer and....Baymax.

Big Hero 6, for me, is an absolute wonder of a film and I have no shame in saying this Disney film goes easily into my top 3 films ever. Beautifully designed, great soundtrack and a great thought out story. Won't ruin it but this bit always makes me smile:

Loved that movie. Think I liked it more that Carter did.

Great film Lee. I love animated films!

I love that movie, Lee.

Loved that movie. Think I liked it more that Carter did.

Glad you all loved it too.

Any chance we can make the fist pump the official FG handshake? [emoji41]

Forum Signature Test.png

Just watched "Night Crawler" today with Jake Gyllenhaal. I didn't really expect much from the movie (not sure why) but was really surprised that is was so much better than I expected. Jake is probably one of the better actors to play the "crazy guy" in movies that I have seen in a long time. Really cool movie.

Then I sat through lone survivor riveted 2 great films.

That is an awesome film. One of only a few movies that makes me tear up a bit because it's a true story. The pictures at the end of the movie that they show of the actual guys that died with them and their wives and families is just flat out heart breaking.

Havent' seen American Sniper yet but plan on renting it in the next week or two.

That is an awesome film. One of only a few movies that makes me tear up a bit because it's a true story. The pictures at the end of the movie that they show of the actual guys that died with them and their wives and families is just flat out heart breaking.

Havent' seen American Sniper yet but plan on renting it in the next week or two.

If you like rewatching movies. Just buy it. To me it's really that good.

Finally watched American Sniper tonight. I am not a Bradley Cooper fan at all, but I have to give him huge credit for his performance in that movie, he was really perfect for the role of Chris Kyle. Excellent film on a true American hero. Loved it.

Just watched

Guvnors brit flick cheap made but decent enough yarn

Sabotage ..arnie film enjoyed it more than I thought.

22 jump Street terrible film disappointing just not funny.

Sin city 2 just avoid unless you really need to see Eva Greens tits

Hercules ....which I really enjoyed.

I'm off to see mission impossible rogue nation on weds .

I loved John Wick. It wasn't a deep movie, or anything other than what it showed itself to be.

It was a better 80's style action flick, than the Expendables, IMO

(I loved the Expendables as well though)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm not sure to be honest, it looked like him, but I never actually looked it up. I will here in a sec and report back

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."