Rocket League

Rich was telling me how addictive this game is. Football mixed with cars. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252950/

It's out on PC and PS4 (it was £15 on PC)

The online matches come from a pool of both PS4 and PC players. I believe they're attempting to add matchmaking (or at least private matches) between the two platforms.

That would be excellent.

I played a couple of matches earlier after doing a quick tutorial. It's so much fun :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been meaning to get on here and mention how great this game is.

The overriding factor is that it's really simplistic gameplay means it's so easy to get into it. Also, I think its polished off quite nicely on the ps4. The footy/sporty peeps will go for this no doubt.

I've also found ball cam is easier than the normal race cam.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Ball cam? I'll have to check that out. Not being able to tell exactly where the ball was really bugged me at times.

If you just press triangle Tommy, you can alternate cameras and it locks on to the ball so you can drive towards it easier. I think it says at the bottom left of the screen if your on ball cam.

Ball cam? I'll have to check that out. Not being able to tell exactly where the ball was really bugged me at times.

Tommy I'm sure the balls were bouncing off your chin

The game is epic!

Can't wait till they add proper match making!

Absolutely Rich! Have you done much ranked games? Wish it had a clan/team option though.

Absolutely Rich! Have you done much ranked games? Wish it had a clan/team option though.

Yeah i've think i've played a few, when i was gaming with Jordie and Tam. 

It definitely should have a clan option, hopefully they'll implement that now they realise how much people enjoy this game. It's probably the easiest game ever for finding matches!

This game is bloody fantastic! What a great concept and it works really well. I've played a fair few games today and the pro difficulty I've found to be ideal. Scored a few great goals and had some very hard fought matches. The AI is a bit wayward at times and it's stolen quite a few goals and screwed up some sitters but on the whole; it's great carnage throughout and no game is quite the same. I am struggling a bit with my timing and getting ahead of the ball most of the time though so more practice is certainly needed before I venture online or do season mode. 

I would just like to say that I look forward to bashing your bootlid in with a joystick. 

I forgot to say "bring it on you slag".

While playing me you may hear the refrain: "You're going home in a cosmic ambience."

:lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours in and i'm semi - pro.

The learning curve on this game is great. I no longer suck as much as I did.

Tried the campaign last night but it's so easy to score from kick off I prefer playing online.

Still killing my hardware though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg