Nightfall this week

Sennex

working from home again, hit me on Whatsap if you want to run this and need a 3rd!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure

I need to run it on my new PunchBro, IDK about my old Punchbro though, and I might even skip the warlock so I can sort out this clash of clans crud

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That's a bit harsh, Bart :)

I call everything crud when I am learning it

Watching some footage, apparently all you need is a full Gjally set of rockets, and this thing is over.

so bring your Gjallyhorns folks!

Dave, I will help you run it when you are able

This one will be tough. I will ne a good idea to keep a Warlock for each run

Its not tough the hardest part is the one shot tank I did 3 runs one with 2 hunters all runs were 2 manned....gally or even ice breaker shits on t'urec and the tank.

I didn't get anything worthwhile.

Yea, I would imagine Ruin Wings + Gally/ Dragons breath would be fine, 

For everyone not into punching htings then Ice Breaker, cause purple candy is a PITA to get at times

I'll be on tonight at 10 PM EST. I hope to beat a Nightfall, Weekly, and a 32 PoE.

If I am on, grab me!

Wife is watching Rome, she should be doing other things though, and I am trying to kick her off hte PS4 

Wife is watching Rome, she should be doing other things though, and I am trying to kick her off hte PS4 

I was just coming on here to post that I'm going to bed.  I'm beat.  I'll be on tomorrow night though.  Sorry man.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I will be on at some point in about 3-4 hours if anyone wants to hit the NF then

Going to pass on NF this week I think. I need a break from Destiny the more I think about it, and Mass Effect has grabbed my wife's attention again, so doing a 3rd playthrough currently

Nightfall was very generous to me. Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon. Don't need them but won't complain

We used to be friends you know.

It would be nice to do one over the weekend, i like the HoW strike.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Nightfall was very generous to me. Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon. Don't need them but won't complain

Result Chris. A lot of people would kill kittens to get those kind of drops!! I just see the nightfall as an exercise in getting exotic shards now really!!