Nightfall this week

Sennex

Result Chris. A lot of people would kill kittens to get those kind of drops!! I just see the nightfall as an exercise in getting exotic shards now really!!

I wish I could give them to people who need the. Well except for Didds

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Tommy, if I had seen this sooner, I would have been on. I am working now though. I can be back on in about 3 hours though, 11am CST

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Good job on the Nightfall today, Gary.  Considering we only had two of us, and we didn't die, we finished it fairly quickly.  

I got Helm of the Saint 14, which I already had.  The roll was really good, but the one I already have is a little better, so exotic shard.  

I still want to run a level 32 and 33 PoE.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Sadly my son is sick. He is camped out here where I would normally play. 

We are watching Ben 10

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Good job on the Nightfall today, Gary. Considering we only had two of us, and we didn't die, we finished it fairly quickly.

I got Helm of the Saint 14, which I already had. The roll was really good, but the one I already have is a little better, so exotic shard.

I still want to run a level 32 and 33 PoE.

Yeh the no burn helped I believe no instant death to tracking bullshit.

Still my pest control matrix reward is now weapon parts.

Wow taniks again is it compulsory to have that or omni gul every week?

It's void ,solar grounded.

They're doing it so the very few left that haven't bought DLC will have to buy it to keep playing. That's just my opinion though.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

They're doing it so the very few left that haven't bought DLC will have to buy it to keep playing. That's just my opinion though.

I'd say it is a pretty accurate opinion. There is really no other reason to do it