Nightfall this week

Sennex

'Board the Fallen Ketch above the Moon and defeat the notorious Taniks, the Scarred'.

Modifiers are:

• Epic
  • Nightfall
  • Arc Burn
  • Juggler
  • Brawler (Guardian melee is greatly increased)

Punchbros... TODAY IS YOUR DAY.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baabcat, Sam and I ran it once before I went to class. Baabcat got Etheric Light, Sam got the Exotic hunter helmet Symboite and I got another Hawkmoon. (Sorry Chris)

I want to run it with my other characters tonight after class. So I'll hit you up Chris on when I'm getting out and we can plan something since you are trying to stay up.

Baabcat, Sam and I ran it once before I went to class. Baabcat got Etheric Light, Sam got the Exotic hunter helmet Symboite and I got another Hawkmoon. (Sorry Chris)

I want to run it with my other characters tonight after class. So I'll hit you up Chris on when I'm getting out and we can plan something since you are trying to stay up.

It's ok man,Hawkmoon hates me.

Chip dropped another Gjallahorn

This is brutal. Bart, Frank and I tried it a few times but failed and gave up, mainly due to the time. I was also pretty knackered so wasn't performing. I'll have another go with whoever later on.

banlol.png

I  had grabbed my best gear, so I was at level 31, and STILL was getting cockpunched and oneshot left and right.

The teleport at the end of the strike when the Walker comes out is brutal

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Ok thanks only unlocked the prison of elders late last night will give it a go . Is it a weekly reset on each level or can you keep doing the same level ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, I can get all of this out correctly. If not I'm sure someone will chime in and help sort us out.

At the end of every PoE, there are 3 chests. 2 small chests and 1 big chest. You can level up your reputation and play as much PoE as you want but you can only unlock the big chest once a week. However, if you have a treasure key, you can play it again and unlock the big chest again. You can ALWAYS unlock the smaller chests through. So say you have no treasure chest keys and you got your big chest for the week you are playing for the two little chests and Rep.

Unless I misunderstood Ryan talking earlier, he said that the level 28 PoE big chest always gives you an exotic and I believe a Queens weapon.

Ok then ,what can you expect to get in the smaller chests ? And do you keep getting armour core on completion if you keep doing the same level which you could then keep in your inventory and then use at the vendor when he sells a different armour piece . If he sells a different piece each week it would take 3 weeks to get to level 34 do you think ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can unlock the big chest as long as you have a key to unlock it. You are GUARANTEED one exotic per week per character. If you open more than once you will get a guaranteed weapon from the queens stuff. Armor core will drop once per completing level 32,weapon cone once per level 34 and a armor plus weapon core on 35. You will get etheric light guaranteed on a level 34 and 35

I haven't done any yet

Translated:

I have 4 days left to do Nightfalls. Would two wonderous people care to assist me in a triage dual against the volatile Taniks?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb