Nightfall this week

Sennex

Got a hung jury with firefly. It was pretty tough. Those hobgoblins are tough as nails.

Nice! That's the gun i've got my sights firmly set on at the moment. Comes with firefly as standard from DO vendor. Looks fucking cool as well!

Apart from the hobgoblins was it that bad? Or not nearly as bad as last week?!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice nightfall run last night with Stretch and Gary. I got another exotic Taikonaut whilst stretch and gary dropped legendary guns with 290+ stats i think.

Not too bad strike this week.

Forum Signature Test.png

Nice nightfall run last night with Stretch and Gary. I got another exotic Taikonaut whilst stretch and gary dropped legendary guns with 290+ stats i think.

Not too bad strike this week.

I dropped a second Taikonaut as well.  I'm hanging onto it to infuse into a purple if I find one I like.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Hit me up tonight and we can do this. The worst part is going to be the boss fight. The sniper shanks are all arc I believe.

The warsat can be glitched. The fallen ship is arc so it will be very hard to beat.

You understand you're talking to Owls and there will be no glitch or cheese being had.

Not wasting my time for coins or motes of light. Until they fix the nightfall rewards I'll be skipping the night falls

Done them all so far just for a good challenge and lucked out with an exotic each time. But totay agree that they need to do something to make nightfalls relevant again. They were of the things that felt right with year 1 and are now screwed up on year 2!!

The saber was a bitch last time with just void burn, arc burn will make it very tricky. Stormcaller warlock, supercell and susanoo will be my preferred loadout of choice for this i reckon

https://twitter.com/thislukesmith/status/654215700572073984

Nightfall Rewards can be underwhelming. Runes/low # of coins/no reputation burst/weak legendaries all feel like losing. We're gonna fix it

Also, Why the fuck did they nerf Strange Coins and Weapon Part drops yesterday?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."