Vault of Glass rnd #2 - Sunday, October 12th

JsinOwl

I'm down.

Stretch, as Chris mentioned, your save resets Tuesday morning, so you've got Today/Tonight and that's it. I've got the day off from work, so I'm available.

I got this Fecking awesome Heavy Machine gun. I used it in Rumble and was seriously fucking people up.

On a side note, I'm not really one for doing things the easy way, so my preference would be to do the Templar and Atheon battles without resorting to shenanigans. If I get outvoted, that's fine, just wanted to put out there.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down.

Stretch, as Chris mentioned, your save resets Tuesday morning, so you've got Today/Tonight and that's it. I've got the day off from work, so I'm available.

I got this Fecking awesome Heavy Machine gun. I used it in Rumble and was seriously fucking people up.

On a side note, I'm not really one for doing things the easy way, so my preference would be to do the Templar and Atheon battles without resorting to shenanigans. If I get outvoted, that's fine, just wanted to put out there.

If you guys are shorthanded tonight I'm about

Same here. I want to beat it without exploiting flaws if I have to.

3 am. We typically start around 2200 here

I can make that I use Sunday to turn back to my nightshift so staying up all Sunday night is no probs as I'll just sleep longer Monday day.

Just need to know its on really enjoyed it.

Exploits I saw no exploits just strategy ;)

On Templar was plan B with the amount of people we had.

You got further without me and Dave then? :( Need to get a few sessions going over the week, would love to complete it at some point (obviously resets tomorrow though). Hopefully we can get some earlier ones going from 6pm or something to give us Europeans some more time when we have work in the morning.

I'll be on in the next few hours if anyone is on with a save or just wants another quick run of the start, more than happy to help.

On Templar was plan B with the amount of people we had.

I know, it's just not my style is all. My video gaming philosophy has always been, anything worth doing, is worth doing the hard way.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

If it comes back up anytime soon tonight I'm up for a late night

Good you see you got on here eventually mate!!

I might try for another run on Friday night maybe. I just struggle with any earlier than 8pm as i have to put my lad to bed before i can get involved

...realised I didn't validate my login (complete donut) but finally here!

Get what you mean mate, that's about the same time for me tbh. I'll hopefully be on Friday night so just drop me a note if I'm not on...it'll only be because the kids are not fast asleep.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Good you see you got on here eventually mate!!

I might try for another run on Friday night maybe. I just struggle with any earlier than 8pm as i have to put my lad to bed before i can get involved

Think I'm only working till 8 this Fri so I'll be on from 9 so feel free to send me an invite if needs be.

One question does ranking vanguard past level 3 give you anything like criptarch ranking does or is it kind of pointless?

Think I'm only working till 8 this Fri so I'll be on from 9 so feel free to send me an invite if needs be.

One question does ranking vanguard past level 3 give you anything like criptarch ranking does or is it kind of pointless?

It gives you a vanguard purple(armour or weapon) and an ascendant material for each level after 2.