Vault of Glass rnd #2 - Sunday, October 12th

JsinOwl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's our fireteam leader?

That guide is top notch, but there's one thing about it that I find jacked up. His callouts seem back asswards to me. I agree with what he refers to as left and right, however what he calls the front, I call the back and vice versa. His callouts I guess are based on the bottom of the diagram being the front, however, when your actually standing there looking forward into the room, this puts the front behind you and the rear in front of you. It's fucked up, and there's no way I can adjust to it. I'm probably explaining like shit, but in maritime terminology if right is starboard and left is port he seems to think the stern is the front. Umm, No.

As you enter the area, you enter from the rear, the right is to your right, the left is to your left, and the front is straight ahead.

As for the second part of Vault, I don't see why we need to change the alignment. For the sake of simplicity, we can keep:

Jason/Gary Right side

Stretch/Sam Left side

Dave/Matt Middle

Since Matt and I have been through this bit, I think we should focus on Oracles while our partners focus on adds. So Stretch and Sam, one of you needs to be an oracle killer. An Oracle is just a stationary, non-violent green beach ball. But when they spawn, you only have 10 seconds to put it down. You don't need any special ability. I'd say whichever of you has the stronger primary weapon should take care of Oracles.

Whether we're defending one, two, or three confluxes doesn't really make a difference as far as positioning.

Next important question is, who is the relic carrier? It doesn't really matter at this point who carries it. I don't mind doing it, I had it for a while in our first go 'round. If someone else wants to have a go with it, that's fine too.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'm happy with the line up. I'd probably say that i won't be a relic carrier as i've got the inherent void damage. I think anyone of us UK lot should be the Fireteam leader. I'll volounter for it as i'm probably on most but i have no problems anyone else doing it

Who ever the carrier is make sure they call out when they are going to super the templar. All fire needs to be on him at that point. Plus call out his position as soon as he teleported

Ok, having studied the technical details, watched the videos, etc. my initial reaction is......oh shit!!

I therefore put forward an alternative strategy to the group to counter aging reflexes and buggered synapses......don't ask me to carry anything and just tell me what to shoot. Please don't be afraid to shout at me as well and if you hear me going "ohshit,ohshit,ohshit,ohshit" it will indicate that I could probably do with a hand

I'll be popping on on early to warm up the zimmer rifle and get comfortable in my incontinence armour :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ok, having studied the technical details, watched the videos, etc. my initial reaction is......oh shit!!

I therefore put forward an alternative strategy to the group to counter aging reflexes and buggered synapses......don't ask me to carry anything and just tell me what to shoot. Please don't be afraid to shout at me as well and if you hear me going "ohshit,ohshit,ohshit,ohshit" it will indicate that I could probably do with a hand

I'll be popping on on early to warm up the zimmer rifle and get comfortable in my incontinence armour :)

LOL (like)

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

This will be me as well, Dave. No worries :P

Double like

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Stretch, I declare you fireteam leader and it sounds like you're on Oracle duty since Sam only has a rare primary.

Looking forward to this!

Stretch, I declare you fireteam leader and it sounds like you're on Oracle duty since Sam only has a rare primary.

Looking forward to this!

Only rare primary here too. Thorn doesn't put out the DPS at the moment, needs upgrading to really shine. However 12 mag hand cannon is pretty good!