Vault of Glass rnd #2 - Sunday, October 12th

JsinOwl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a lot of fun thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hours, we finally got to the last boss which is far more than I thought we would do.

Thanks to the others involved.

Oh and jumping sucks.

I missed the jump puzzle I was cooking dinner. The jumping in the templar room was great.

Great effort from everyone last night. Inbetween all the frustration was a solid effort and we got further than i expected. It's alot to take in but once you settle into your positions and roles it's not that bad.

I also think that we could have done the last boss had we not burnt out on previous stages. But at least i now have that save for a week.

Highlight of the night has to be Dave making the jump in the Templar room!

I'd love to run through it again. Was the most fun i've had on a FPS game in a very, very long time.

Thanks to all who had a go and also those that watched the stream

I enjoyed it but I think I need to level up a bit more before I try anything like that again.

I think the positives I took from it are that we have some VERY patient friends on here but also, I did some raids on the Moon after as a wind down and found I was much more positive and aggressive in my play. May just be the adrenaline but I hope it carries forward

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I enjoyed it but I think I need to level up a bit more before I try anything like that again.

I think the positives I took from it are that we have some VERY patient friends on here but also, I did some raids on the Moon after as a wind down and found I was much more positive and aggressive in my play. May just be the adrenaline but I hope it carries forward

Even being 27 is going to make a hell of a difference. Being 28 just makes it a cakewalk.

Great effort from everyone last night. Inbetween all the frustration was a solid effort and we got further than i expected. It's alot to take in but once you settle into your positions and roles it's not that bad.

I also think that we could have done the last boss had we not burnt out on previous stages. But at least i now have that save for a week.

Highlight of the night has to be Dave making the jump in the Templar room!

I'd love to run through it again. Was the most fun i've had on a FPS game in a very, very long time.

Thanks to all who had a go and also those that watched the stream

The save lasts a week, I'd love to take another crack at it my problem is only being able to do it sat/sun.

I bailed out with Sam after the failed Templar stage. She got new boots which really excited her and I got some bits and pieces of coins etc but, when I was winding down on the Moon, I managed to pick up and encrypted blue thingy which the nice encoder upgraded to a legendary assault rifle which Gary assures me is a good piece of kit :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork