Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't matter soon to me when daylight hours are I won't see any Monday through Thursday..need vit d tabs!

I used to work nightshift Wednesday to Sunday, 10pm to 6 pm. Did that for three years. I'm from the middle east and used to have an olive colour. Now, let's just say I can blend in with the O'shea family.

Thanks to Stretch, Gary, Nev, Jsin, Ryan and everybody for getting me through Vault of Glass over a combined time of, what 6+ hours?

Right, now the buzz has worn off a bit, off to pick up AW! :)

No worries Dave. Really pleased for you.

The random teleport makes that last fight so much harder than it used to be. But alls well that ends well i guess :)

Thanks to Stretch, Gary, Nev, Jsin, Ryan and everybody for getting me through Vault of Glass over a combined time of, what 6+ hours?

Nice job!!!! What rewards did you get? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

LMG called Corrective Measure, another weapon whose name I can't remember, some shards (thankfully) and chitterwhite :)

Corrective Measure is pure awesome. Get it upgraded and it will shred Minotaurs.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

So glad you finished it...:) it gets easier the more you do it I promise... (Well it should anyway) glad you actually got some goodies as well... The first part I got shards, energies, and after we beat the Templars ass, I got raid gauntlets... One more piece to go... Boots!!! When we completed it, I got another chatterwhite and shards, and to my total surprise, a vision of confluence raid scout rifle... I am leveling it up, and I must admit, it is a beast...:) thanks again to all the guys that ran and refused to give up... The random teleports are a PITA, but we made it happen in crunch time... I want to run three raids this week, and I am always willing to run if you need a member...

Special shout out to Matt aka crippledviper... That guy is one of a kind, and he was so helpful on the jumping puzzle, he had a bunch of our fireteams backs the whole time... Most patience I have seen in a gamer in a LONG time...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Actually it's an even safer position than yours. Enemies still have access to your hiding spot. The one I use, they can't get you. But those shielded guys can block your view from the boss every now and then.

Ps. Don't forget those shielded psions.

sweet...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

So....Raid Thursday? 9pm GMT start/4pm Central? I think we have...

Lee

Ryan

Stretch (i think?)

Anyone else available? Btw i would have done this on the calendar but I've noticed not many take a look at it now....

Forum Signature Test.png