Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I kinda want to do the bridge part, it's the only bit I haven;t actually done.  Happy to pick up the checkpoint if you want to skip flying singer dude though

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Raid runs last night were fantastic and I actually got some decent stuff out as well, VoC to mention one. Gloves drop in Crota has saved me ages grinding the iron banner as well

Wouldn't mind using someone's gatekeeper save to practice tonight, take my hunter in to get a drop on that as well. We were so close to defeating the gate keeper. I've been in a lot more seemingly experienced teams from LFG who had a lot more trouble with VoG than we did last night.

Raid runs last night were fantastic and I actually got some decent stuff out as well, VoC to mention one. Gloves drop in Crota has saved me ages grinding the iron banner as well

Wouldn't mind using someone's gatekeeper save to practice tonight, take my hunter in to get a drop on that as well. We were so close to defeating the gate keeper. I've been in a lot more seemingly experienced teams from LFG who had a lot more trouble with VoG than we did last night.

I think we've pretty much got the VoG raid down now. Everyone has their roles and does them. The communication is a lot less fraught now as well. I'm quite happy to take anyone through any part of it or give advice. The more experienced people we have, the easier hard mode will become.

Great run on Crota last night. It felt really good to do it all properly. Did the abyss first time with no wipes although we came damn close!! And the bridge phase was just epic. Good communication and teamwork was aplenty! Although i did shit myself when i was the last man on the original side. Didn't want to see the hard work go to waste!! Only 1 wipe on that part which was really impressive. A bit more work on the Crota fight and i reckon we'll have it sorted like VoG.

It's nights like last night that prove why this game is awesome dispite some of it's shortcomings

Great Crota run last night. I think we were just missing a few tweeks. Instead of having two people on ghallajhorn crota duty we should have three. Two ghallajhorn and one random rocket or possibly ice breaker to take off that last bit of help. That's the key to beating crota quick. The sword bearer needs to have confidence that crota is going down. Sword bearer should be hitting crota as soon as his shields go down. That means before he takes a knee. You should be able to get 3-4 shots.

Everything else we did pretty good on.

Managed to grind the last day of IB to get the light 36 gauntlets & Timurs lash. Also dropped the AR from IB so worth staying on late for a solo glimmer run! Reforged the perks of the AR to get active sights, field scout and hip fire.

Will get back on with you guys over the next few days...thanks for being patient with me being a loner for abit! [emoji6]

Forum Signature Test.png

After the last nightfall I stayed on with a couple of guys ran crota abyss and bridge got gauntlet and boots for hunter and shards so when dismantled as I have them I have enough shards for 32 level Titan so I'm ready to knock the shit out of crota.

Also pissed as I got to timed chest with door pretty much fully open and stupid hunter gimp jumped too short down hole.. Gutted