Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Sooooo. I haven't been able to get on all week. But i have a totally free night tonight (once little dude is in bed!). So ideally i'd love to run the raid if people's are about. If not, some good old weekly's and nightfall's would be cool. Anyways, hopefully see you all later

I'll be on after about six my time

Well, out of the goodness of your heart you should get your sorry ass on here and do it again so we can go below 45 mins.

It'll be so much more fun.....[emoji23]

I'll be on but later. Wish I could be on now

Yea good job on hard mode. Just sucks no one got the Vex. Always next week!

Maybe next week mate! Tbh, it was just nice to do something with the FG group. Me and you got the epic raider trophy too which was nice to pick up as an added bonus. Only a few trophies to go I'm sure for most of us to get the platinum one.

Forum Signature Test.png

Yup good shit again last night. Normal VoG done in 50 mins, hard Atheon done, got the furthest we've been on Crotas End, did nightfall's and weekly's. Drops started out ok but sadly no weapons that anyone really wanted. Although i did drop the upgraded Ice Breaker :)

Can't wait to have another night like that

Dropped a mida multi tool on nightfall. The other guys got an icebreaker and Monte Carlo. Good drops, but bummed the icebreaker wasn't mine.

My son redeemed his strange coin buying frenzy by dropping husk of the pit. Happy days.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

The good luck continues.  Dropped me an Icebreaker bitch!  also a few other legendaries, and that crappy primary sniper that takes a week to reload, it'll be sharded quickly.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Dropped a mida multi tool on nightfall. The other guys got an icebreaker and Monte Carlo. Good drops, but bummed the icebreaker wasn't mine.

My son redeemed his strange coin buying frenzy by dropping husk of the pit. Happy days.

We all did OK I got gallerhorn,( bad spelling) and an upgraded Monte Carlo.

My oh my! I missed a good day for drops yesterday! Well done both of you!

(Cursing under breath....'fricking bloody gjallorhorn')

Forum Signature Test.png

The good luck continues. Dropped me an Icebreaker bitch! also a few other legendaries, and that crappy primary sniper that takes a week to reload, it'll be sharded quickly.

Mr gjallorhorny gets the IceB at last. Fair play crispy, good job. [emoji106]

Forum Signature Test.png

Sounds like everyone had productive runs. I got a nice legendary helemet drop last night which saves me hassle of commendations. Was even better getting it to drop in the daily! I then did 1 quick Roc strike before bed and got nothing. However Nev jumped in at the last minute and got a freeking purple engram for 1 mins work!!

Not too sure how much i'm going to be on in the next few days, so merry Xmas to all our Guardians. May Santa bring you some nice purple and yellow engrams in your stocking!