Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

You can purchase the new boots from the vanguard without needing a accommodation. Everything else you will need one. Light level is 31 on them.

Had a look at the new vender weapons. Nothing really stood out. The hand cannon from the vanguard only has a six round magazine. Boo!

You can purchase the new boots from the vanguard without needing a accommodation. Everything else you will need one. Light level is 31 on them.

Had a look at the new vender weapons. Nothing really stood out. The hand cannon from the vanguard only has a six round magazine. Boo!

5 actually. Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Level 30! Bit miffed I bought and grinded my way here instead of being rewarded for raiding but meh.

Got a crucible commendation on the verge so that can buy shiny hat, and 700 away from vanguard commendation for chest piece, plenty of marks for both.

Decided to farm helium rather than waste marks, I have to say, it is much more productive than before , which is nice.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Anyone going to be around tomorrow during the day for some runs?

Not sure what I am able to raid yet, but I would like to get some strikes in for faction and marks.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I got a text as we were in orbit. From the time I got the text them looked at it after I got off was fifty six minutes. So piss breaks and waiting on Owl to rejoin plus killing Gorgon I would say sub 45 minutes

That was so smooth. Loved it. Need to set that up weekly. Plus I got all my raid gear on one run.......fuck you RNG

For sure the most smooth run yet, we didn't have to really give instructions on do this, do that, it just went perfect. Everyone knew what to do.

Plus you got your first piece of raid gear and Tommys penis

Sooooo. I haven't been able to get on all week. But i have a totally free night tonight (once little dude is in bed!). So ideally i'd love to run the raid if people's are about. If not, some good old weekly's and nightfall's would be cool. Anyways, hopefully see you all later