Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Some decent games tonight which has got my second character past 20 - thanks crispy [emoji3] Nightfall was also good to run with Nev & Crispy and all rewarded with decent legendary guns.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Anyone on tonight? Got a totally free night and i was hoping to get a raid in so i can do some recording on the relic runs. And some nice rewards from the chests would be good ;)

I'll be around mate in the evening.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Awesome run tonight guys, i'm going to tume the next one as i'm sure that couldn't have been much over an hour.

Plus another person taken through the full raid for the first time. Although we won't mention what he got for his rewards! As it may upset a few people.

I got a bit of footage recorded so hopefully i can put a relic user guide and also an Atheon boss strategy together. Plus the luckiest jump on the jumping puzzle you're ever likely to see!

//Bob - If i'm on i'll def take you through the raid buddy

Awesome run tonight guys, i'm going to tume the next one as i'm sure that couldn't have been much over an hour.

Plus another person taken through the full raid for the first time. Although we won't mention what he got for his rewards! As it may upset a few people.

I got a bit of footage recorded so hopefully i can put a relic user guide and also an Atheon boss strategy together. Plus the luckiest jump on the jumping puzzle you're ever likely to see!

//Bob - If i'm on i'll def take you through the raid buddy

Did he really get all of that? That is pretty awesome if he did.

Just checked my recordings from last night and it fucked up on the last portals with Atheon. I have Mars side but not Venus which is the harder side to sort. How long would people want the video to be? As i have the whole Templar fight (about 8 mins), the relic gathering gates and Mars side only of the Atheon fight.

Would bite size bits be better for people?