Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Great run tonight. Atheon got dropped in 3 teleports. And even then the 3rd was pointless as weapons of light and gjallahorn was ripping him even without times vengeance

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

T'was a run good that crispy, all for stretch and Baab[emoji6]

Having said that thanks to Ryan and stretch foe hauling my ass around weekly and nightfall with my lv 25 warlock[emoji1]

...also got to add laugh of the night was finding out crispy had done a whole hour of farming relic iron...only to be told he can now buy it from the vanguard with his marks![emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Forum Signature Test.png

Enjoyed the run, was amazed at how quick it was - bummer just getting shards and energy, but still good to do.

I'm always so happy to get passed that jumping puzzle, so only 3 attempts last night was really nice. And killing a gorgon, great stuff

Anyone down for it again tonight?

Enjoyed the run, was amazed at how quick it was - bummer just getting shards and energy, but still good to do.

I'm always so happy to get passed that jumping puzzle, so only 3 attempts last night was really nice. And killing a gorgon, great stuff

Anyone down for it again tonight?

you knew it would be quick once I was on board...:) j/k... it was a great run... nothing for me as I had run it multiple times on both guardians, but I enjoy running it, and seeing what the lucky ones receive for loot... us mauling that gorgon on the first try, and getting the coveted grimoire card made me really happy I must say... that alone was worth the entire raid... hard next??? at least from the oracles...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

...and getting the coveted grimoire card made me really happy I must say... that alone was worth the entire raid... hard next??? at least from the oracles...:)

Another card is always nice to get hold of!! Do you think you can grab a save point at the oracles? We could then give hard a bash.

For the record, I'd still like to do the whole thing but I know this may take some time as most of us haven't tried it enough.

Forum Signature Test.png

Another card is always nice to get hold of!! Do you think you can grab a save point at the oracles? We could then give hard a bash.

For the record, I'd still like to do the whole thing but I know this may take some time as most of us haven't tried it enough.

I will see what I can do for this week for sure... will keep you updated... even if we do it like I did last time... Atheon first, then go back if needed... 

Last nights normal raid seemed a little harder than normal.....wonder if it's been tweaked a little.....never mind coz I got me an Icebreaker!!! Don't have to wait for Xur now :)

Christmas came early for you Dave!! Well done.

Forum Signature Test.png

It wasn't too bad i thought last night. People are starting to understand the roles a bit more now. I think just a bit more training for the away team (both relic and oracles) and we'll be sweet.

The smoothest runs tend to come when all people are up to speed with the relic. This means that whoever is teleported doesn't make a difference.

I also realised from our run the other night i got our time wrong. I thought it was just over an hour. But when i thought about it we lost Tommy and picked up Matt. So that wasted about 15 mins. So we actually did the whole thing in about 45mins! :)

Need to get a proper speed run on the go to see what we can acheive!

Need to get a proper speed run on the go to see what we can acheive!

This definitely needs to happen. Hopefully over Christmas break I'll have a good bit of time in the afternoons to play.

We should of had his ass today though. Only needed one or two more shots when the relic team wiped. After all the raids I've done I still enjoy doing it.

I have plenty of time off coming over Xmas to raid new and old.

A true speed run would be cool.

Don't know how to make it happen but I thought of a little competition UK vs US and neighbours, think there's definatly enough of us.

Don't know how to make it happen but I thought of a little competition UK vs US and neighbours, think there's definatly enough of us.

compeititon??? we will own the UK... but remember, I can play both sides being I was born there...:)

Sure, leave Canada out or this competition. Where do I fall under? As my allegiance is apparently to the Queen but my neighbor down south could invade us...

Sure, leave Canada out or this competition. Where do I fall under? As my allegiance is apparently to the Queen but my neighbor down south could invade us...

Canada??? they don't count on either side... you need your own side...:) j/k... we will take you for sure...