Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

First VoG in the bag.  Many thanks to all the patient people who helped me along the way.  By far the most rewarding thing about playing this game so far is completing missions with more experienced guys who showed patience above and beyond. 

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

First VoG in the bag.  Many thanks to all the patient people who helped me along the way.  By far the most rewarding thing about playing this game so far is completing missions with more experienced guys who showed patience above and beyond. 

That's awesome man!  Are you in our Forever Gaming Destiny clan?  Did you get the trophy for completing the VoG w/ all clan members?  

What rewards did you get?  

That first time is so satisfying.  Congratulations!  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Glad people enjoyed that last night. It's a bit of a slog getting that first one done as there's so much to learn. But everytime you do it now you'll find it easier and easier.

Good shit guys and well done to all for peservering through it all.

I am thinking it does... The same team all the way through with clan tag... It was awesome running it with you that's for sure... I even got Hunter gauntlets and when we finally finished it the vision of confluence... As well as shards. energies, and another chatterwhite shader, Not too bad... Congrats Crispy!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

As I'm off work are there any plans to run it when it resets tomorrow?

Or should that be anyone up for running it tomorrow?

I will... I can be on as early as 3:45pm central time if you need me... I need to run 3 vaults this upcoming week!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg