Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Ran another saturday night... One guy got a hawk moon! Congrats!!! Also saw someone land epilogue... I am up for Sunday night!!!I didn't know I wouldn't grab anything as I ran the Hunter this week already...:( but I will run my backup tomorrow...:) live and learn...it was a ton of fun though!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm hoping to run another raid tonight if there's interest.

Plus the clan is starting to expand so getting that trophy should start to get easier.

I'll be on for another one. Tried one last night with some decent randoms but struggled on the last boss. Will need some tips when holding the relic as got taken out quite a few times. Do you have to do anything specific or is it about the two that come through with you to get tge oracles?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Jump up then hit R2 for Ground Smash, the Relic's most powerful attack. Other than that, keep your teammates cleansed. Number one bit of advice is that when teleported to Venus side, one extra person needs to help dispatch the Praetorian ASAP, the relic holder cannot do it alone. If either of the Oracle killers has the super up, they should just smoke the Praetorian straight away and then go back to shooting oracles.

Don't try to congregate on the center platform, too risky to have people fall off. Congregate just behind the center platform, directly in front of the door you came in. With about 3 seconds remaining with Time of Vengeance, the home team just needs to move forward, the away team can stay right where they are.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Jump up then hit R2 for Ground Smash, the Relic's most powerful attack. Other than that, keep your teammates cleansed. Number one bit of advice is that when teleported to Venus side, one extra person needs to help dispatch the Praetorian ASAP, the relic holder cannot do it alone. If either of the Oracle killers has the super up, they should just smoke the Praetorian straight away and then go back to shooting oracles.

Don't try to congregate on the center platform, too risky to have people fall off. Congregate just behind the center platform, directly in front of the door you came in. With about 3 seconds remaining with Time of Vengeance, the home team just needs to move forward, the away team can stay right where they are.

This.  Exactly this.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Just to add to this...

If your team isn't all bunching up for the burn phase then the relic carrier can launch his super at Atheon. Not massive damage, but around 10k per hit from what i remember.

Also having a voidwalker on away team to just throw their super down the stairs on away team makes life so much easier

On a seperate note, if you are reccomending people to join the clan through in game/destiny forums please can you advise them to read a little overview i put on our Destiny clan page.

I think it will help throw a bit more traffic this way. Good to see the place filling up a bit more as it is

Sorry to go off topic, I just wanted to throw this in here seeing as there are so many who seem to miss the announcements.

We now have a blog and are looking for writers so if you would like to jot down a story about a VoG run or anything gaming / tech related, drop me a PM.

BLOG HERE.

Discussion thread HERE.

As you were gents :)

banlol.png

Awesome raid tonight hardly took anytime to run!

Yeah, good work tonight guys. Just over an hour i made it. Really getting it down now guys and Gary being teleported on the last run made it a little more hectic but a good learning experience!!

Also got the boots tonight so i can hit level 30 soon.

Yeah, good work tonight guys. Just over an hour i made it. Really getting it down now guys and Gary being teleported on the last run made it a little more hectic but a good learning experience!!

Also got the boots tonight so i can hit level 30 soon.

Awesome!!! What a great run... Again, thanks to all for such a fantastic experience... I think we handled that raid like champs! Can't wait for the next one!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Good Raid tonight. Only a hour and a half. Really could and should of been a hour. Got the shot gun. Got shards.

That went really smooth tonight, other than the little hiccup at the end. We've definitely improved.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Sounds like it was a great raiding weekend for everyone at FG! I'm sure it won't be long until we start to try the hard mode...(baby steps though!)

Just need the raid gear. I actually want to try it. At least the last part

Nice job everyone. I can't believe how quick we made it to the Atheon.

Hope to try out my new shotgun and scout rifle today. I want some raid armor though damn it!

If its the vision of confluence scout rifle you got, I must admit that I have been converted to use these not-so commercial guns as it has a full auto mode and compliments the ice breaker well (in my opinion).

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb