Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Help. This stupid Nightfall is driving me crazy.

Got to the boss, killed the minotaurs but the boss didn't trigger. One spawned behind me (fourth one actually), shot a rocket at it, then another that went straight through him and I died. Then the boss decided to activate. What a troll...

Got to the boss, killed the minotaurs but the boss didn't trigger. One spawned behind me (fourth one actually), shot a rocket at it, then another that went straight through him and I died. Then the boss decided to activate. What a troll...

Sam,

you trying to solo it? if you are on later, I have no problem running through it again to help you complete it... if not, hang in there... you will beat it...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Are you staying up at the top?  A minataur will consistently spawn about every 30-40 seconds behind you if you stay up there.  Have one person keeping an eye on him, while the other two shoot at the boss.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Are you staying up at the top?  A minataur will consistently spawn about every 30-40 seconds behind you if you stay up there.  Have one person keeping an eye on him, while the other two shoot at the boss.  

Yes, I had him covered until my rocket went straight through him and did no damage :P Then I died and rage quit.

Unless you have two people for up top or good weapons to take down minotaur, you'll get overwhelmed fast. I think the spawn is 15 seconds.

Ryan knows a pretty good spot which seems to work well with two people. One on each side. One person shoots and the other stays out of site in case someone dies. The spot I use for my warlock could be done solo. As soon as you jump off there's a small pillar you land on. You have to jump to another pillar. Than you have to jump on an even farther pillar that had a wall with a shooting hole in it.

When I log into vault of glass now, it starts on the final boss where I lagged out. Does that mean people can join me and get a final drop? Or is there a minimum time for drops ?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Matt came on and basically soloed the strike for me, THANK YOU. Also had help from a friend I added way back at the start of Destiny for the Strats clan.

I've done the staying at top before and have been fine on 28. For the heroic I jumped onto a high platform that had cover but figured I'd die before I got there on nightfall. Just glad to get it done out of the way, got a fancy handcannon which I have totally forgot the name of.

When I log into vault of glass now, it starts on the final boss where I lagged out. Does that mean people can join me and get a final drop? Or is there a minimum time for drops ?

People should be able to join you without any problem.  There isn't any minimum that I'm aware of.  You just have to do it before Tuesday when the VoG progress will be reset.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Matt came on and basically soloed the strike for me, THANK YOU. Also had help from a friend I added way back at the start of Destiny for the Strats clan.

I've done the staying at top before and have been fine on 28. For the heroic I jumped onto a high platform that had cover but figured I'd die before I got there on nightfall. Just glad to get it done out of the way, got a fancy handcannon which I have totally forgot the name of.

The hand cannon you got was the "Devil you may Know"

It wasn't a big deal helping.

That's my current gun.  Takes most normal enemy out in a single shot.  I got Corrective measure the other night, which is basically a machine gun sniper.  'tis awesome.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

So Nev and I have our next guardians ready to hit the raid... We going to get it done this afternoon, or maybe tonight??? I have a heart walk to do this morning, but will be on after lunch...

Give us a shout should be on most of the day.

Wish there was a invisible sign on some times huh Tommy

I do.  I really miss that part of Xbox.  Sometimes I only have 20-30 minutes to play.  I don't want to spend 5 of those minutes replying to people saying, sorry I don't have time, I'm only on for a few minutes.  It would just be easier to go invisible, play for a bit, and sign off.  

I've definitely come out of my shell more though.  I guess I have you to blame.  Bastard.  I miss being in my little bubble.  lol  

Yeah but thanks to Matt, we all safely got past that then finished st the save point for the next (last) part.

Oh, and a big shout out to Techno who took Jsin's place so he could "have some ice cream and watch us jumping". Bloody cabaret time! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have to say it was interesting listening in, I dropped in to practice the bloody jumping bit but lucked out falling on one of the blocks that appears :)

Oh and Matt... Patience of a saint lol

Is anyone up for a run at the vault today...stretch, Lee, Sam anyone????

I'll do vault tonight if a levl 26 is worth anything. If not I'll hold out until I can actually do something useful.

It's doable, it will be tough but good practice. You will ne dealing less damage and taking more.