Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Good job tonight guys. Random teleport was a pain to get used to, but we got there. Will only get smoother as well.

Majors gratz to Sam on completing her first run. Just a shame you just got energy shards all the way through.

Looking forward to the next run alread :)

Damn you bungie. I kept crapping out :( defo need to see this through now. Well done though guys and thanks for showing me the ropes. Really enjoyed it.

Now if I can just get back from work before my 7 year old spends all the booty on emblems and capes...

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Damn you bungie. I kept crapping out :( defo need to see this through now. Well done though guys and thanks for showing me the ropes. Really enjoyed it.

Now if I can just get back from work before my 7 year old spends all the booty on emblems and capes...

No worries Crispy. Was cool to have you on board! It's nice to have everyone from here involved in it. Once you've ran it a couple of times you start to understand a bit more rather than the cluster fuck that the first time usually ends up being!

another two vault runs down, and as always a pleasure to play alongside such fantastic clan mates... first run was pretty sweet, but I must admit a tad dissapointed with energy/shards all the way through and then capped off with a chatterwhite again... ugggh... second run faired a tad better, with the same energy/shard beginning, but did manage to score a pair of nice new Titan raid booties... the end again hurt just a bit with a legendary loading screen (ship) as a reward... but all in all, it was great fun, we had a few issues the second time around mostly, but we all hung in there and got it done when crunchtime came around... we finished about 11pm central, and I had to crash due to being up today at 2am... fun times... wish me luck today... wanted to drop a special shout out to Sam , as she completed her first VOG, and she saved my backside quite a few times through the Templar part... even prevented one wipe by taking on a TON of baddies on her own, revived me, then we revived the rest of the team... awesome stuff... look forward to ripping through the VOG more with everyone...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Top draw effort last night. Every time playing this raid it is sooo much fun - not even bothered about rewards (although it would be helpful to raid gear!)

Crispy and Sam did great for their first runs.

As always, can always depend on Stretch, Ryan, Jason and Chip (I know you were with in spirit Chris ;))

Roll on another Raid Weekend!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Top draw effort last night. Every time playing this raid it is sooo much fun - not even bothered about rewards (although it would be helpful to raid gear!)

Crispy and Sam did great for their first runs.

As always, can always depend on Stretch, Ryan, Jason and Chip (I know you were with in spirit Chris ;))

Roll on another Raid Weekend!

thanks for that... I forgot to congratulate chrisp as well on his first VOG run with us... he did really well...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Happy to bail you useless pile of sods out of trouble. xD

I'd like to think that we did the hard work already and we felt we might as well let you do the last bit to keep you happy.....[emoji15]

(If we struggle again though, can you help? Pretty please? [emoji16] )

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I can't take credit, it's my fully upgraded Corrective Measure that gets shit done.

I've got another character to run through the vault, so hopefully we can make something happen this weekend.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I really want to finally drop some raid weapons, getting sick of being screwed over, I dropped legendary engram yesterday oh the joy when it turned out to be the fwc armour band crap...arghhh

I want armor. I've gotten ZERO,just weapons

I can't believe how much we wiped on atheon last night. The biggest problem was people didn't know who would grab the relic. The best thing we did was once teleported, wait to see who is experienced with the relic pick it up.

I don't have a lot of experience with the relic but I think everyone on here should learn to use it. It's easy to use. But it's a bit harder if you're lower level than the mobs because you deal less damage. That was my first time picking up the relic at every teleport and I hadn't realized how easy it is to use. It's exactly like the sword of crota but just more responsibility.

Thanks for the run last night guys.

Its something I hope to learn, last week I picked it up panicked threw it down but had to grab it as no one else went for it lol

Would have hated to wipe at that point so would be nice to at least put this patch to some use.

Sword of Crota is a great analogy, makes wielding the relic seem less intimidating. I'm comfortable using it, but as a Voidwalker and with bonus Oracle damage I feel I'm better suited to busting minotaurs and orbs.

Ideally, you have four players competent with the relic, so no matter who teleports someone knows what they're doing.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yeah the problem is people panic and are afraid to wipe so they stay back which ends up wiping their team. Even if you wipe, if you don't someone else will most likely do so. Take a chance and learn to do the job. It isn't hard. Jump in the air and hit R2 to heavy attack the ground which kills all the crap except for the praetorians. They take 3-4 shots. It's great with warlock because even if you mess up and die you can use your fireborn to revive yourself.