Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

I see the script kiddies have been hard at work.  PSN down, which means my only chrimbo pressie is useless until I can get back on to destiny.  Utter wankers.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I see the script kiddies have been hard at work. PSN down, which means my only chrimbo pressie is useless until I can get back on to destiny. Utter wankers.

Yep, think of all the big kids.

I did get to do some Farcry and some gta story, but the latter was real buggy kept kicking me back to beginning of the story so I went for a lap dance lol

Sorry I had to bail last night guys, Kyla is a bit under the weather and she wanted to go to bed. Can't send my wife to bed alone when she's not feeling well.

Was still nice to play with you lot again after what... 2-3 weeks? Just need to get that fucking Titan to 30. It's starting to piss me off now.

banlol.png

Sorry I had to bail last night guys, Kyla is a bit under the weather and she wanted to go to bed. Can't send my wife to bed alone when she's not feeling well.

Was still nice to play with you lot again after what... 2-3 weeks? Just need to get that fucking Titan to 30. It's starting to piss me off now.

Don't be sorry mate. Twas good to hear your (sometimes tiny) voice again so the banter can start again [emoji6]

You'll be 30 to tonight if you can get on, I'll hang around your sparrow for a while to get you there quickly (not too long though, otherwise ppl will talk).

Hope Kyla feels better today mate [emoji4]

Forum Signature Test.png

Just get your Vanguard Rep/Points up and buy what you need to hit 30.  The boots are cheap and you don't need a Vanguard Accommodation either.  So... just run a bunch of Roc Strikes and you'll be there in no time.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Sorry Ryan, my internet crapped out last night, and I couldn't get back on to help you guys run crota again.

I'm thinking that it's so easy to cheese, that doing it legit shouldn't be much harder?

My new level 32 guy would love to run crota this weekend as well as a perfect vog.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Sorry Ryan, my internet crapped out last night, and I couldn't get back on to help you guys run crota again.

I'm thinking that it's so easy to cheese, that doing it legit shouldn't be much harder?

My new level 32 guy would love to run crota this weekend as well as a perfect vog.

No biggie... We knocked it out... Got one more to

Run, I still have two saves prior to the timed chest in the wall if anyone is down...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Shoot the bad guys.  Kill them all!  

What class did you go with?  Titan, Warlock, Hunter?  

The correct answer to this question is Warlock.  :lol:

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.