Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

cyberninja2601, on 09 Oct 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:cyberninja2601, on 09 Oct 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

If there is a problem with ports and setup (which is what message says) your IP provider might be able to help you. I assume that everyone that has your service has basically the same modem so there would a good chance that other customers are also running into this issue.

Do they have a decent tech support group? 

Yeah good idea, I'll give em a call tomorrow. 

Fuck yeah!! Bitch slapped the fuck out of the raid finally!

About 2 hours in total as well. Really happy with it and really starting to understand the roles in it. Managed to get Atheon down in about 3/4 phases as well.

With it only taking a couple of hours i'm really hoping we can start to hit this a bit more regular

Def use the spread out strategy on the people taking out the supplicants in the last room.

Spread out the team on the last templar phase so you kill the random oracles as they appear and you'll never need to worry about relic holder cleansing

On oracle phase make sure you've got one person on each side looking for the hidden (front) one's, as they can see it from each others side

On Atheon burn phase start to move at 5 secs left on times vengance buff to make sure people don't get teleported by accident

Mostly shit you already know but worth saying! You got this guys, time to bring home the bacon!! :)

Sorry Chris I couldn't jump over to PS4, I'm waiting to renew my PS+ so I can't game on the PS4 with anyone but I have been grinding it out on the PS3. So in due time I will be able to party up for some future Raids and what nots.

But nice job on the Raid from what I hear you guys managed to beat him.

Awesome stuff guys. Really pleased you got him. How long did it take you on the Atheon fight?

With a few of us doing this now i'm sure we can run a full crew playthrough. I may even set up my PVR again for the occasion!

Once again, gratz to those that did it. I hope you all have that great feeling of accomplishment that i did :)

Awesome stuff guys. Really pleased you got him. How long did it take you on the Atheon fight?

With a few of us doing this now i'm sure we can run a full crew playthrough. I may even set up my PVR again for the occasion!

Once again, gratz to those that did it. I hope you all have that great feeling of accomplishment that i did :)

It was me,Mr.Owl,Tommy,jSyn ,Gary and a random. I glad Gary stayed on to help us out. Glad he was able to finish it himself too.

I feel like yesterday/today has been a breakthrough for all of us! :) I think this will keep me going on destiny when I was just about to start getting twitchy. If we can get some more FG Raids going I know that'll be even better!

Forum Signature Test.png

Great job guys!  That was so much fun. 

Gary, I felt the same.  The lower his health got, the more nervous I got that we were going to fuck it up!  lol 

I think JSynn66 should get his due credit for suggesting the alternative attack plan.  That worked out great having the teleporters go directly to the back again after teleporting.  It made things much smoother than all of us trying to huddle up in the middle then spreading out. 

It was good to hear Dave's/Diddum's voice!  What a sexy, sexy man. 

You guys enjoy those shaders, bastards.  I do love my new XVO "Timebreaker" :)

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I feel like yesterday/today has been a breakthrough for all of us! :) I think this will keep me going on destiny when I was just about to start getting twitchy. If we can get some more FG Raids going I know that'll be even better!

I agree I loved doing the raid