Clan Rivals

Well hello there! 

A few years back, we had an interesting time on the forum before it was this beautiful place. 

We all played CoD together but what we decided to do was create 2 clans. We had Blood 4 Blood (B4B) and we had Alliance (|A|).

It created a nice little dynamic where we often played against eachother to keep up a friendly rivalry and it also breathed some new life onto the game, which we all need again.

So my question is, would we be up for doing something like that again? 

PS. B4B 4 LYF

I think back then there were more members interested in COD it was fine. 

At the moment we are best to fly the [FG] flag, all for one and mainly for numbers and presence. 

Also I was Xbox all those years ago, we had our own faction. 

Destruction Inc [DI] 

CoD is ass. Also it was all B4B until certain issues arose which lead to the split where some people formed Alliance and some formed T2K (Tendency 2 Kill). Can’t believe it’s been fucking 15 years since some of us first met… Jesus time flies

On 5/27/2024 at 8:05 AM, TheMuggySpud said:

Well hello there! 

A few years back, we had an interesting time on the forum before it was this beautiful place. 

We all played CoD together but what we decided to do was create 2 clans. We had Blood 4 Blood (B4B) and we had Alliance (|A|).

It created a nice little dynamic where we often played against each other to keep up a friendly rivalry and it also breathed some new life onto the game, which we all need again.

So my question is, would we be up for doing something like that again? 

PS. B4B 4 LYF

Genuinely......I dunno mate 🤷‍♂️

It all starts with games. And then ideas to be able to do mini internal fun tourneys or game nights. We've done that with FIFA not long ago and I tried to get it going on other stuff that would've played to this but in all honesty, no one can be arsed of late lol.

What would you do with the clans outside just a few game nights? I'd like to think we're old enough and past it to be really bothered about internal clan disagreements that can easily happen over time....but then again, this is games and the history of FG before it was FG was alot of that! Probably why we're still FG after all this time 🤣❤️

If its life you want to bring back into games, suggest some games and mini tourneys or game nights we can get behind over a period of time. We have loads we can do, for instance Gran Turismo was on a roll...but like any game, it needs people to organise, gather the troops and then people need to set up events t get their arses online 👊

I'd be up for a random old retro clan catch up one night on something, although i'd be FG cos I was never in any of the others many many years ago.

Forum Signature Test.png

I am not really too bothered about clans, feels a bit childish if anything just to encourage competitveness and let's be honest any clan with @slamminbones is going to end up last 😜

I would probably be more open to Lee's sort of suggestion, maybe picking some older games and having more, I want to say retro but just games of yesteryear. The likes of older battlefield games or maybe an older halo game, minecraft etc.

Luseth.png