Look forward to playing with you all

Aztec2Four

Hey there,

I was looking for a UK-based gaming community until I stumbled upon FG. I'm a very casual PC gamer now apart from the Christmas holidays when I get to hibernate for a couple of weeks. Usually play competitive games like LoL, COD etc. Played very hardcore back in the day especially WoW and Rainbow Six Siege. Just looking for some mature friendly people to share some games with online. Always enjoy a more organised coordinated approach to my competitive games (as well as just some laughs and giggles).

I'm a pretty private person so won't say much more but look forward to getting to know some of you over voice comms at some point.

Also a lifelong MMA and Arsenal fan so hit me up for any sports chat.

1 hour ago, Aztec2Four said:

Just looking for some mature friendly people to share some games with online

then you came to the wrong place🤣

jokes aside welcome aboard mate, there are many who play cod on ps, don't know if there is crossplay etc since i don't play them but we play a bit of everything, also merry christmas!!!

Welcome to FG, MNF FC24 and FG Friday MW events go up on the website every so often, otherwise shoot us your PSN username and we'll get you added into one of the groups where we play casually pretty much every night.

Welcome to FG!! 🤘🏻

I hope you enjoy the community!  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. Am very comfortable with a little banter and shit housery (isn't that just a staple of British humour?).

I've got a link to my steam ID on my profile as that's mostly where I play if anybo

Also, I'm an Arsenal fan so I'm expecting a little roasting. COYG!

22 hours ago, Aztec2Four said:

Also, I'm an Arsenal fan so I'm expecting a little roasting. COYG!

Fellow Gooner here, hopefully going back to the top of the table tomorrow night! 

Welcome to FG, im still relatively new here too and everyone has been very welcoming! I’m a console player so doubt we will get to play together much but im sure we will interact on here! 

I don't know if there's a concerted effort by the Woolwich nomads to take over this forum but you better believe I ain't having it 🤪

Welcome to FG mate 🙂

COYS

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome to FG @Aztec2Four , hope you enjoy your stay at FG! Its a place where we do get to know each other more through gaming and other stuff we try and organise - never feel pressured to open up if you don't want to mate, you'll see its been helpful over the years for many of us, including myself.

I should start making a grid of who people support to see where they're all growing from! 😅

We used to play R6 Siege a hell of a lot on PS4 days but we've dropped off that somewhat given how much the game develops and you really have to keep playing a game like that weekly to keep in touch of all the little pixel points on the map. We'll have to get your Activision ID to send friend requests as most of us all sit on PS5 playing CoD these days but now crossplay is becoming easier day by day, we could hopefully jump in together at some point soon...we have the lolz, but we still try and go to win every game, ironically its why we speak about W/L rather than K/D these days as we get older!

Get involved where you can, looking forward to seeing you around FG!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb