Why Just Why!?

J4MES OX4D

God this franchise really embarrasses itself sometimes. Always starts of as a serious but casual military themed shooter and by the end its almost a cartoon as they fish for any business they can get. If they are gonna go down the nauseating influencer/celeb route then why not get ones that actually play the bloody game! 

XFuKt3NdGqXuytav6Df6zC-970-80.jpg

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

God this franchise really embarrasses itself sometimes. Always starts of as a serious but casual military themed shooter and by the end its almost a cartoon as they fish for any business they can get. If they are gonna go down the nauseating influencer/celeb route then why not get ones that actually play the bloody game! 

XFuKt3NdGqXuytav6Df6zC-970-80.jpg

Actually the did get 2 and the skins were pulled after one said something that made the LGBT community lose their shit

Personally, I kind of like the idea of running around in a rat skin and shooting Mike or Snoop in the face.  Judging from the number of people that are running those skins this morning, it would seem there are a lot of people that do not share your opinion 

19 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Actually the did get 2 and the skins were pulled after one said something that made the LGBT community lose their shit

Personally, I kind of like the idea of running around in a rat skin and shooting Mike or Snoop in the face.  Judging from the number of people that are running those skins this morning, it would seem there are a lot of people that do not share your opinion 

Snoop is a fucking legend who has been playing Call of Duty 16 years now and actually plays games. I mean Nicki Minaj has never owned a games console and isn't even relevant any more even in the music industry - that's my point.  It's like the PR department is ran by a bunch of out of touch 30 year olds. There's plenty of celebrities out there who are gamers that could represent the brand far more effectively - just look at how many big names CSGO draws in and Valve don't even need to market goofy shit to pander in response.  

They are just trying to replicate Fornite but in a painfully desperate way - that game at least knows how to strike while the iron is hot and how to keep people properly engaged in ingenious ways. Activision just repeating what they were doing in 2013 and with the same old faces too🤣

4 hours ago, Greboth said:

I've got no problem with them adding Nicki Minaj.  All the people who turtle up with riot shields on their back are going to be easy targets when their ass is twice as wide as the shield.

Exactly, it's not like the Noir skin where you aren't going to be able to see her hiding in a dark corner. Just look for the huge pink ass