Hello everyone!

Sir.Arthur

Hello , I'm new here and I have been a lifelong fan of Capcom particularly the Resident Evil,Street Fighter,Onimusha series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav games are: Ghouls'n Ghosts (Arcade) ,Final Fantasy VII (Psx) and Metal Gear Solid 3 (Ps2)

Happy to be here!

52 minutes ago, Sir.Arthur said:

Hello , I'm new here and I have been a lifelong fan of Capcom particularly the Resident Evil,Street Fighter,Onimusha series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav games are: Ghouls'n Ghosts (Arcade) ,Final Fantasy VII (Psx) and Metal Gear Solid 3 (Ps2)

Happy to be here!

Welcome Sir Arthur! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. It's the best gaming forum on the interwebz. 

Are you UK based? US, or Europe? 

Do you ever play any Multiplayer games online? 

Plenty of people here to play with. 🙂

11 minutes ago, Sir.Arthur said:

Nice to meet you! 

I'm Italian actually I work in Milan so I stay here with my wife !

I'm a collector of  Retro console and videogames from the past is there a thread here to show my stuff ? I can't find it 

Nice one man, we actually have a sub forum for all things retro. 

Retro games and consoles etc are very popular here. 

A lot of our members are of all ages, but lot's of people in their 30's and 40's who remember and enjoy the nostalgia of these wonderful times. 

A time were things were more simple and fun. 

Have a good look at this dude, quite a few topics and people showing off their recent purchases and collections. 😁

https://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/forums/forum/178-retro-gaming/

Welcome to FG @Sir.Arthur! Hope you've enjoyed coming here so far....great to see you get involved already in some threads too!

We need some more love for the retro side of things. Were you a Sega or Nintendo fan then? Don't worry, I won't hold it against you if you like Nintendo...much 😄

Hopefully catch you in some discussions soon, until then though, I hope you really enjoy your stay at FG 😎 As Kenny @IRaMPaGe says, we really are the best gaming place on the interwebz (clearly not a biased statement at all....)

Lee (GazzaGarratt)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

13 hours ago, Sir.Arthur said:

Alex "Pinturicchio" Del Piero great player!

Here’s a little background for those who are unaware of him

Capture-15-e1604527890705.jpg?fit=872%2C
CULTOFCALCIO.COM

Between the 1990s and the first decade of the 21st Century, the history of Juventus was enameled by the presence of a unique player: Alessandro Del Piero.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork