Regular VoG raid slot

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Placeholder to run VoG on Thursday - might be we start from scratch or maybe use a checkpoint to get the boss done - so close to having this last encounter ticked off !

Will see who signs up and who wants to do what and whether we have any checkpoints 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So with Gt Sport weekly races turning to Thursdays i'll likely be at that for the foreseeable. Not all bad news though as it opens me up on reset Tuesdays now which is ideal if we start raids and struggle to finish them.

I'll be putting something up to get input from all the Destiny lot soon and we should cover off raids again and what days we can continually put up raid events. I'll be around for raids on the weekend i'm sure as the wife has a few friends round so just the usual checking in with the kids and dogs through the night.

23 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

@Kemp210 is joining!

excellent, bump for 1 more, think people are a bit worried about the Aetheon fight whereas better to focus on the fairly easy route to the boss which gives 8 drops ! Aetheon itself is just learning and I’m confident we will get it 

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So with Gt Sport weekly races turning to Thursdays i'll likely be at that for the foreseeable. Not all bad news though as it opens me up on reset Tuesdays now which is ideal if we start raids and struggle to finish them.

I'll be putting something up to get input from all the Destiny lot soon and we should cover off raids again and what days we can continually put up raid events. I'll be around for raids on the weekend i'm sure as the wife has a few friends round so just the usual checking in with the kids and dogs through the night.

We can always change Thursdays to Wednesdays if that helps

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

We can always change Thursdays to Wednesdays if that helps

Or Fridays? So it doesn't seem too crazy for you all to be up so late?

14 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Or Fridays? So it doesn't seem too crazy for you all to be up so late?

Yeah Friday's don't really work for me. Will try Wednesday next week and see how it goes. Who knows what we do tonight, see who is on or LFG it i guess !

I’ve put my name down but I won’t be on my account. If people can try and get on a little bit earlier too so it gives more time at the boss for people that’d be handy as I don’t wanna stay up too late. 

Just now, Teenwolf25 said:

I’ve put my name down but I won’t be on my account. If people can try and get on a little bit earlier too so it gives more time at the boss for people that’d be handy as I don’t wanna stay up too late. 

I should be "okay" by 3pm ET. But I will be doubling with work. Shouldn't be an issue. 

5 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Thanks for the completion! @Kemp210  and @Bluebear  were fantastic with call outs and such.

Thanks @Teenwolf25  for stepping in.

Thanks @Baabcat  and @Venom  for getting us through.

sorry I was absolutely useless with relic. It was weird all around, so I couldnt focus as I needed. The strat made sense, just couldn't handle lol. Appreciate the completion!

Awesome to get the completion . Our relic plan didn’t work @RenFengge , wasn’t your fault ! That fights a real team effort so well done all. 

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Possibly the best GIF ever. Stealing this one 🤣🤣

Awesome effort everyone! Great to come in at the end and hear you get it done!! GGFG

Yeah it was and thanks for respecting the tension and concentration that was going n! Was good to have our leader there when we got the FG raid done !!

Surprised no one is saying that we improved vastly with damage when the 2 events happened at the same time: 1) Carl left the room. 2) I gave up relic. 😄 

Just want to add my awkwardness with relic was partially due to work and Carl's meetings lol. And.. my sneeze.

31 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Surprised no one is saying that we improved vastly with damage when the 2 events happened at the same time: 1) Carl left the room. 2) I gave up relic. 😄 

Just want to add my awkwardness with relic was partially due to work and Carl's meetings lol. And.. my sneeze.

I’ve never seen someone launch themselves of the platform with the relic 3 consecutive times do it seems you must just be allergic to it.

9 minutes ago, Venom said:

I’ve never seen someone launch themselves of the platform with the relic 3 consecutive times do it seems you must just be allergic to it.

First time, button smashing was just.. button smashing. 

Second time, I was trying to do something else and forgot I had relic. Or I was trying to drop it for a second to do something. 

Third. Well. Sneezing 🤧 haha. 

Honestly, something is fucky with the auto-targeting with the relic. When I tried to do an R2 smash on the hydra, it sent me off into the abyss in a completely different direction. I suspect this is the same issue @Kemp210 had last week too a few times.