DSC run for Davey Dave

Teenwolf25
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Davey Dave wants to learn DSC so I’ve said we can teach him, even if it’s just the easy roles for him to start with, so it would be appreciated if the usual experienced people could help him too to make it a semi faultless experience. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Davey Dave said last night he only had till 9pm to do it which isn’t it enough time so if there’s anyone else that can take his place when he has to go off then it’d be good 

There’s an update which I had no idea about. Mines at 6% copying.... Make sure everyone’s updating or it could be postponed 

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not sure yet @RenFengge . Any chance you can all start earlier perhaps to at least get Dave through some/all of it? I won't be home til later but I imagine others are free from 7.30pm. @Baabcat  can you be free earlier if all the others can be? Would that work @Teenwolf25 ?

Sorry Lee missed this, was out but couldn’t start earlier anyway , was working out 🏋️♀️ 

Trying to get on but update is super slow ! 

1 minute ago, Teenwolf25 said:

There’s an update which I had no idea about. Mines at 6% copying.... Make sure everyone’s updating or it could be postponed 

15% !!! Don’t think it will take too long but if anyone isn’t updating would be a good idea to start now !

2 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Just trying to get on now, but update !!!!! Taking forever 

Suspect that child of mine is stealing all the bloody bandwidth !! PS5 priority grrrr 😖