DSC Thursday night raid

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Understand we have a new raider @Davidgraves30 , make sure you sign up !!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, jordie1892 said:

I'm happy to bow out and let someone else have a go if they want, since I was so kindly carried through last week😂

Blasphemy. You're staying in for Thursday. 

22 hours ago, Teenwolf25 said:

I just left as I realised it was set up for Dave Graves, I’m down for another one on a different day @Baabcat if you guys are about 

cheers Clive, not sure if Mr Graves is doing or not - wills et up one for Sunday lunchtime perhaps, if not I guess Charlie will be around for some other slots, will have a word with him

On 3/22/2021 at 5:36 PM, jordie1892 said:

I'm happy to bow out and let someone else have a go if they want, since I was so kindly carried through last week😂

This time you get some proper jobs!!!

31 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

cheers Clive, not sure if Mr Graves is doing or not - wills et up one for Sunday lunchtime perhaps, if not I guess Charlie will be around for some other slots, will have a word with him

My understanding is that @Davidgraves30  will take @Kemp210 's spot if he still wants it.

@TurboR56Mini  supposedly needs the light for GM nightfalls.

And me? Well.. i'm not in the RSVPs.. I just organize things haha... especially for those who seem to be a little slow on technology.

34 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

My understanding is that @Davidgraves30  will take @Kemp210 's spot if he still wants it.

@TurboR56Mini  supposedly needs the light for GM nightfalls.

And me? Well.. i'm not in the RSVPs.. I just organize things haha... especially for those who seem to be a little slow on technology.

La, you’re the team fixer !! Don’t know how you keep track of the various moving parts !

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

La, you’re the team fixer !! Don’t know how you keep track of the various moving parts !

Millions of games of Sudoku. Millions. Of. Games.

And, Tetris. 😅

1 minute ago, TurboR56Mini said:

yall tell me, I'm down to let others play for sure. I'm on a Valheim binge anyway. 

For those who need a little help on what's going on:

Ranks in Priority (for this run):

1 - @Baabcat  (team captain status)

1 - @Venom  (team captain status)

1 - @jordie1892

1 - @Davidgraves30

2 - @Ajay

3 - @Kemp210

4 - @TurboR56Mini

5 - @Teenwolf25

Forever Benchwarmer (but probably MIA this week) - me

There are other things going on in my brain regarding this raid team. It depends on how we continue to play together.

As always, we welcome anyone who wants to learn and have a team. (Because yay new people! And, I think a lot of us are introverts to begin with) And, from there, if we need to have 2 teams running simultaneously, we'll figure that out.

20 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Wtf, I got proper benched 😂

Out of love, Clive... out of love.

Can't have you be wasting all your talents immediately. Save the best for last and all.

We have to remember that Ajay is young and therefor shouldn’t be still raiding at 10pm to be fair. The raids do end up taking a massive amount of time. When I was watching the stream there must’ve been like 30mins of messing around on the jumping bit 😂

yeah for sure, he’s a commendably responsible young man, shame we can’t do the raid backwards so he gets a chance at eyes of tomorrow . Next time we should grab a checkpoint at least.