What's up my new Gaming Buds!

FallenDark200

Hey what's going on guys? 

I'm new to the clan you guys can call me Justin or Fallen doesn't matter. I only game on ps4 at the moment I'm from the U.S. so I'll start it there. I have been jamming Destiny 2 here latley just getting back into since Destiny1. I also play several other games borderlands3 and a couple of RPGs. I'm always out to help those in need of help or wanting to bs about some fun stuff. So if you wanna get ahold of me the easiest way is to pm on psn or discord and let's go get them! Thank you again for letting me join and oh I'm normally on 330pm Eastern standard time in the U.S. I also just wanna give a small shout out to the fellas you know who you are that helped me starting out get the whisper the outbreak and a couple other items last week you guys are the best!

Welcome aboard Justin. I’m playing mainly CoD on PS4 at the moment as I’m burnt out on D2 and giving it a rest.

3.30 EST is 7.30 over here so that’s UK gaming prime time 👍. Send me a friend request next time you’re on and put “Justin from the FG forum” in the message. I’ll probably run D2 in the near future as we’re almost on lock down over here and I might need a change 😊

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I sure will bud! I'll add you! Yeah we are on a 2 week quarantine at the moment so I have been grinding destiny 2 I got burnt out on borderlands3 fast so I put it down to play this. I haven't touched a cod game since the newest world war one came out.

Welcome aboard Justin, hope you enjoy your stay in these parts!

Feel free to add me as well, i haven't played Destiny in forever but i'm sure there's something else we can play.

Do you own GTAV by any chance? We've got a session this Friday, we normally have a fair few of us on and just play races for a few hours. Well, there's not much racing, it's normally just ramming each other off the track 😄

Lmfao no I haven't owned gta in awhile i thought about buying it again to play it to just screw around on it I'm sure being off all this time i think i can con the old lady in letting me get it:)

54 minutes ago, FallenDark200 said:

Lmfao no I haven't owned gta in awhile i thought about buying it again to play it to just screw around on it I'm sure being off all this time i think i can con the old lady in letting me get it:)

You should be able to pick it up fairly cheaply, it's one of those games that hardly seems to drop in price but i know you can pick physical copies up for pretty cheap.

Great intro Justin! I'm sure we'll get chance on Destiny soon, when i've sorted my stupid HD problem out.

As Rich @tronic44 said, make sure you try and get GTA. We try and play as many games as we can to keep in touch and have a good lolz together. Who knows, you stay long enough you may even want a Personal Progress Report (PPR) over here...but just for now, hope you enjoy your stay at FG pal.