Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

England win again but seriously sack Southgate!! Some of the performances have been bloody atrocious in this campaign and we only qualified thanks to jammy last minute goals in a few matches. 

Scotland miss out again - last time they qualified for a major tournament, Henry VIII was on the throne. 

On 8 October 2017 at 7:31 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

England win again but seriously sack Southgate!! Some of the performances have been bloody atrocious in this campaign and we only qualified thanks to jammy last minute goals in a few matches. 

Scotland miss out again - last time they qualified for a major tournament, Henry VIII was on the throne. 

I still can't believe I sat through one if those games, honestly some of the worst

football I've ever seen. When your best player is a 19 year old, you really need to start looking in the mirror. We're going to get our asses kicked in Russia, in more ways than one :lol:

Glad all that's over and we're back to some serious football. The Utd vs Liverpool game was hard to watch, we did nothing for the entire game but we played to their formation. They never dropped their 3 in midfield so we stay with the same tactic too. It wasn't pretty by any means but was a strong performance.

Great win for Watford yesterday

against Arsenal, that now puts them in fourth ahead a Chelski! Burnley are still going strong as well and are level on points with Chelski, Arsenal and Liverpool. Them Europa spots are heating up :lol:

Harry Kane is no longer 19[emoji6]

England have the skill but lack nous. Poor organisation and players who forget it's a team game.

Spurs won at Wembley but I think the hoodoo over the stadium is a load of bollocks. I was worried that teams would come to play us there and raise their game. It hasn't happened. Teams come and just sit back in their half and defend, like they've been doing for a few years against us anyway. We are notorious slow starters and that's all. Just need to finish games off so we're not defending a one goal lead the whole time. Ali hasn't been playing great this season and he'll come good and well go up another level. Man City, Man Utd and Tottenham Hotspur are the teams most likely to win the league this year.

Phil has spoken [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I still can't believe I sat through one if those games, honestly some of the worst football I've ever seen.

I got offered by email Brazil and Germany tickets from the FA for £20 so I did the sensible thing and permanently blocked themB)

I wouldn't even want these emails appearing in my spam folder to be honest. 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I got offered by email Brazil and Germany tickets from the FA for £20 so I did the sensible thing and permanently blocked themB)

I wouldn't even want these emails appearing in my spam folder to be honest. 

Honestly I've seen people put more effort into a kick about in the park, they should be ashamed.

Not really interested in much football since Blackburn have been doing piss poor in League 1. Another draw against Plymouth last night. Not good enough.

I heard though that the English teams did well in Europe last night. I wouldn't mind watching the Real Madrid v Tottenham highlights.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Not really interested in much football since Blackburn have been doing piss poor in League 1. Another draw against Plymouth last night. Not good enough.

I heard though that the English teams did well in Europe last night. I wouldn't mind watching the Real Madrid v Tottenham highlights.
Good game with some rather excellent goal keeping on both sides.
Thought they'd destroy us but seems we really are on the up and up.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

7 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Everton lol

To think I thought they'd be decent this year

Lol

You weren't alone in thinking that mate. I really don't know what's happened there, I geniunely thought Koeman was a great manager.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Everton lol

To think I thought they'd be decent this year

Lol

This was even funnier than the result - bloke with a kid in this arms tries to punch a load of other blokes which has to be the most sterotypical scouse thing possible!

If she hasn’t yet, she find out soon enough with this....

http://bbc.in/2xUbCOO

Everton have banned the child-carrying supporter involved in a confrontation with a Lyon player during Thursday's Europa League defeat at Goodison Park.

The club have also contacted Merseyside Police, who are investigating.

Everton's Ashley Williams sparked the melee which saw an Everton fan - carrying a small child - appear to push Lyon goalkeeper Anthony Lopes.

European football's governing body Uefa has charged Everton with "aggressions by supporters against players".

Uefa will deal with the case of at a disciplinary hearing on 16 November.

"I don't think it is part of the English atmosphere to hit an away player, but it was like this," said Lopes after the game, which Lyon won 2-1.

An Everton statement read: "Club officials have reviewed the footage of an incident where supporters towards the front of the lower Gwladys Street End became involved in a confrontation between players.

"We have identified one individual against whom action will now be taken. This will include a ban from attending future Everton fixtures, and the club registering a formal complaint with Merseyside Police."

Everton were fined £8,837 by Uefa last month, after crowd trouble during the home leg of their Europa League play-off match against Hajduk Split in August.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

What a joke the Everton game was, I still don't get how people think they'll get away with shit like this. There are quite a few cameras about :lol:

I don't know about being banned from games, maybe it should be less time with his kid, don't want them growing up to be like him.

Liverpool 4-1 down to Spurs and you gotta wonder if Klopp is also a candidate for the sack like Billic and Koeman. I expected the reds to be challenging for the title and not struggling to stay above Brighton and Huddersfield. Monk, Carvahal and Grayson are also clinging on to their jobs plus Mick McCarthy is under growing pressure. 

It's funny that Everton's man of the match was their keeper who still conceded 5 and currently Burnley have jumped ahead of Liverpool in the table despite losing 3-0 yesterday! 

Maradona was at the Spurs v Liverpool game, over 80000 in attendance making it the biggest crowd in premier league history.

They usually play really well against us so 4 - 1 was not expected... but I'll take it.

COYS[emoji4]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg