Oh Dear Liz Truss Incredible Start

IRaMPaGe

18 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Uh Em well yeah........ 

27c11225e88046d194fd857221d7deb0_1665049
VM.TIKTOK.COM

Ouch...that was brutal. #liztruss #tories #conservative #mortage #bank #pay #work #crash

She and most of her government are batshit crazy at this point 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

She and most of her government are batshit crazy at this point 

Phil, I wouldn't normally agree with you on politics but I think you've nailed it mate

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 10/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Phil, I wouldn't normally agree with you on politics but I think you've nailed it mate

To be fair, calling them crazy is letting them off the hook. They're the mercenaries of the rich, not the british public, and I call them criminals.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The current government and Conservative party are basically just a Brexit cult. Truss is just another puppet and until we get shot of them we can never have a serious discussion about how Brexit is fucking this country. 

fart.gif

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

She's sacked Kwasi Kwateng and done a full 180 on her budget🤣

What a pair of muppets!

Still trying to fathom why they voted her in as this was widely predicted especially by Sunak. 

If I am being frank I think they voted her in over Rishi because generally the Tory members are older white people who are predominantly racist.

That does not mean I think Rishi would have been a good pm but he certainly would not have been this car crash.

I am somewhat lost with politics these day's, Tories are a Brexit cult as stated above, the opposition is just Tory lite and not really any form of opposition and for someone who is concerned about what state our plane twill be in, in the future there aren't any real options. I know there is the green party but we have a 2 party system really so there's no point in voting for them 99 times out of 100.

Luseth.png

26 minutes ago, Luseth said:

If I am being frank I think they voted her in over Rishi because generally the Tory members are older white people who are predominantly racist.

That does not mean I think Rishi would have been a good pm but he certainly would not have been this car crash.

I am somewhat lost with politics these day's, Tories are a Brexit cult as stated above, the opposition is just Tory lite and not really any form of opposition and for someone who is concerned about what state our plane twill be in, in the future there aren't any real options. I know there is the green party but we have a 2 party system really so there's no point in voting for them 99 times out of 100.

There really isn't any good parties. Truss was voted in as a money-grabber because they know they will lose the next general election. Labour are in a strong position but that's more down to the Tories - this time last year Starmer was facing strong resignation calls and was the second most unpopular leader in the party's history. This recent rise is not much of his own doing but more down to the Tory downfall. Labour is still embroiled in racism, anti-seminism and misconduct and even though the media will neglect to run stories on most of this, it's still out there. 2 whips removed in 3 weeks, 7 more under investigation and about another 5 on suspension. Hardly encouraging opposition.

The fringe parties are a joke and are only focused on their crusades and are anti-democratic to anything else - the Lib Dems certainly to not live up to the name. I think the whole government framework in the UK is outdated and it should be a one-party collective. Just like councils, it's all too fragmented. 

All the parties, at least for me, are just different wings of the Business Party.

Even the Green Party. If you ask anyone in Brighton, where they have councillors, they're known as Tories on bicycles😅

But yeah, as I've probably mentioned before, how we as a species organise ourselves economically and politically is pretty fucked up and I pity the younger generations for the world they're going to inherit. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg