ANNOUNCEMENT: Structural stability bug

Diddums

What is it? 

It's a bug that can and is fairly likely to affect every person who builds stuff. Basically once a building is built, any compromise to its structural integrity can be repaired, and it'll look like it's been properly repaired, but the actual serverside information is incorrect so although you can continue building, the structure will not be as strong as before it was compromised. Bit difficult to explain, I'll stick a video down below.

What can I do?

Nothing that an end user can do. Server admins can log in, enter "debug mode" and force the server to recalculate structural integrity so myself, @phil bottle, @tronic44 can do it so far. We've already discussed that every time we log on / off we'll do a quick recalculation push to reduce the chances of it affecting you, however if we're on and you feel like something's a bit off, TELL US AND WE'LL FORCE A RECALCULATION THERE AND THEN. If none of us are on and you need it done, then tag us admins in the 7 Days whatsapp group and if one of us are free, we'll pop on and do it. 

It'll take a wee bit of working around until the devs get it sorted, and ultimately it's not really game breaking if you know what's going on, but as @TurboR56Mini  and @GazzaGarrattfound out over the weekend, if you don't know what's going on it can be very frustrating.

Here's a video explaining it all much better than I can:

banlol.png