COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

I try to bitch about stuff that I can't do anything about (and thus I consider game breaking, like the spawns).

IED's are simple. Sitrep.  You'll also find that Sitrep helps you spot enemies because when they are putting satcoms down, they glow big time and give away their position.

Keep calm and question nothing.

There is nothing that really annoys me on this game, connection great, maps love them, spawns don't seem too bad (I only play objective games though but I imagine TDM to be shocking) the dynamic elements are nice little touches rather than over the top carnage. The only thing that annoys me is IEDs but there is more than one counter for it, it's my choice not to use it there for its my problem not the games. This is the longest I've played a CoD and not wanted to snap the disc so I still say this is the best CoD ever!

Connection is varied, best COD ever is personnel opinion it would seem, its different I've played previous CODs a lot and I will play this a lot the only thing that would break the game is bad connection for me.

Blops2 was shit for connection, but fortunately saved somewhat by hc.

I still think personally the biggest complaint is the community itself.

There is nothing that really annoys me on this game, connection great, maps love them, spawns don't seem too bad (I only play objective games though but I imagine TDM to be shocking) the dynamic elements are nice little touches rather than over the top carnage. The only thing that annoys me is IEDs but there is more than one counter for it, it's my choice not to use it there for its my problem not the games. This is the longest I've played a CoD and not wanted to snap the disc so I still say this is the best CoD ever!

haha, last time I played mw3, I actually ejected the disc and grabbed it out so I could snap it, and I just about did. I put a lot of pressure on it and then stopped. I said I'd never play it again, and I haven't

Keep calm and question nothing.

Another thing that can be added to Spectre's list is the leaderboards; why do IW's games collate the rankings by score only? All this does is reflect who plays the game more than others.  At least with Treyarch, the rankings hold more merit with SPM over duration of all-time, monthly and weekly.  It's to me a more accurate depiction of quality rather than who has more time on their hands to play.  

I was in the top 75 Domination rankings on Black Ops with a SPM of around 850 which was a very satisfying but for me to replicate that feat on Ghosts; I'd have to be playing at least 12 hours a day every single day just to match the players in the score-based leaderboard. It's not a crushing problem but it's another feature that isn't as well implemented as what Treyarch have done. 

Basically anything in Barracks sucks the big one!

Connection has been absolutely piss poor tonight. Getting a little tired of my hit box being the size of a fucking house whilst an enemies is the size of a mosquitos arsehole.

Even watching the killcam when i die, its getting a little frustrating when it appears that the guy shot two bullets and i die, and even a few times the killcam cuts short like its realised i shouldnt have died.

Im going to chalk this one up as a bad evening and write it off

APmVvKG.gif

:lol: Still being a douche are ya Euan?

I have another complaint about this game.....i don't get enough time to play it!!!

There are so many campers i don't even get mad anymore, i literally just laugh, purely because it's so fucking stupid how someone has spent £40 to sit in a corner!  :lol:

Well i did not know that!

So there's no trolling :( Well where's the fun in that?

Oh but there is trolling! You can kill there annoying little dog, destroy all there shit, trap them in corners so they have to die to get out! One guy we trapped wasn't even in a corner, Euan, Glenell and myself just surrounded him when he was on a streak :lol: