COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Jeesus christ move you mutha fucking CUNTS!!!!

That is probably the number one complaint that I have with this game. These shit head cock gobbling cunt bags are the reason why this game feels so slow. They are the sole reason, on both my team as well as the enemies, that the number of TDM's that have gone the full 10mins are more then i have ever had on every single COD game that i have ever played.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO FUCKING SCARED OF THAT YOU WONT LEAVE YOUR LITTLE CORNER WHERE YOU ARE SO FOCUSED ON A DOORWAY AND JERKING YOUR LITTLE AAA BATTERY SIZED PICKLE THAT YOU CALL A PENIS.

I dont give a fuck about my kd which is why i run about the map looking to play the OBJ. Get these dribbling little shysters and put them there own little lobby so they can enjoy using 1% of any map that play on. 

Fuck these pricks

(Just needed to get it of my ribs cracked chest. Thank you :) )

APmVvKG.gif

JBR-Kiwi, on 17 Nov 2013 - 2:27 PM, said:

Jeesus christ move you mutha fucking CUNTS!!!!

That is probably the number one complaint that I have with this game. These shit head cock gobbling cunt bags are the reason why this game feels so slow. They are the sole reason, on both my team as well as the enemies, that the number of TDM's that have gone the full 10mins are more then i have ever had on every single COD game that i have ever played.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO FUCKING SCARED OF THAT YOU WONT LEAVE YOUR LITTLE CORNER WHERE YOU ARE SO FOCUSED ON A DOORWAY AND JERKING YOUR LITTLE AAA BATTERY SIZED PICKLE THAT YOU CALL A PENIS.

I dont give a fuck about my kd which is why i run about the map looking to play the OBJ. Get these dribbling little shysters and put them there own little lobby so they can enjoy using 1% of any map that play on. 

Fuck these pricks

(Just needed to get it of my ribs cracked chest. Thank you :) )

Dude I love you! Post of the year. Agree 110%

• TDM sucks - maps are designed for campers, too many choke points, too many "one way in only" upper floor buildings.
  • Cranked - too fast paced for sniping
  • Kill Confirmed - no incentive to pick up dog tags  - more camping

I played the game off and on today and quit every time after only an hour. My honeymoon phase is over. My final verdict on the game is that it sucks. I'll go back to Black Ops 2 if I feel like playing any video games.

My last and only hope is that Domination is fun. 

Keep calm and question nothing.

Spectre you said it man. This game FUCKING sucks is more like it. Campers everywhere, honeybadger noobs everywhere, lag deaths everywhere...I'm aiming down my sights alright, and im about dead on the guys head and it's either my screen freezes for a quick sec and i die, or some asscunt bitch is hiding in a fucking corner in the room i'm in. I'm seriously so done with cod, at least Iward cod games. Bops 2 is soooo much better than this garbage. 

//rant over i feel better now

I'm ok with campers in Black Ops 1 for example, because you could always lob a c4 in the window. But this game has choke points where its near impossible to get around the corner if someone is camping it.  (insert every corner on Strikezone).  Another example is the bottom backside of the hill on Prison Break. They sit at the top of the hill and you cant turn the corner where that humvee is. Also that is a spawn point that will spawn you within 5 feet of someone coming up that road. Apparently, because there is no line of sight, the game thinks its safe to spawn you there.

I feel like I'm playing a different game than you guys :( I love this game, aaaaalmost as much as mw2, campers are still lame but not worse than other cods IMO. C4 and stun grenades still wipe the little turds out.

The connection is still my favorite part...Bo2 was just a big fucking lag fest, this game is so clean I can actually get kills, and be killed by skill, not lag BS.

I feel like I'm playing a different game than you guys :( I love this game, aaaaalmost as much as mw2, campers are still lame but not worse than other cods IMO. C4 and stun grenades still wipe the little turds out.

The connection is still my favorite part...Bo2 was just a big fucking lag fest, this game is so clean I can actually get kills, and be killed by skill, not lag BS.

I hope my experience will be like yours!

blackops2sig.jpg

Fixed that for ya man.

True, but it always gets better. I bet if we dug up the Black Ops 2 initial impressions we'd see a lot of the same complaints. I remember the first thing I thought was "these maps suck, there are head glitch spots everywhere." Later on it really wasn't an issue because people didn't use them as much but they camped the heck out of them at the start.

I'm ok with campers in Black Ops 1 for example, because you could always lob a c4 in the window. But this game has choke points where its near impossible to get around the corner if someone is camping it. (insert every corner on Strikezone). Another example is the bottom backside of the hill on Prison Break. They sit at the top of the hill and you cant turn the corner where that humvee is. Also that is a spawn point that will spawn you within 5 feet of someone coming up that road. Apparently, because there is no line of sight, the game thinks its safe to spawn you there.

I don't think the game worries about line of sight in any spawn. Its like it decides where to respawn before you even die and then just sticks to that whatever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The only issues I have with the game after two weeks remains the lag problems on PC and the spawns in Cranked and Kill Confirmed.   I think this is the best CoD game since the likes of Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops but the old lag nonsense is becoming increasingly tiresome and the spawn issues is a bit of a surprise as I felt the system was excellent in Black Ops 2. 

I didnt think it was possible, but the campers have taken it to a whole new level since the last time I was here complaining.  I think its time to unlock the noob tube / danger close / rocket launcher class.

By the way, how the hell do you lock on to helicopters to shoot them down?

I didnt think it was possible, but the campers have taken it to a whole new level since the last time I was here complaining. I think its time to unlock the noob tube / danger close / rocket launcher class.

By the way, how the hell do you lock on to helicopters to shoot them down?

I haven't used one but I did hear someone on YouTube I think say non of them do which is bizarre if true.