COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Hmmm... My only complaints would be: Siege is just way too big for ANY game mode! Specially Blitz and Dom.

Ghosts App is redonculously crappy atm. Love this game! My favourite so far since MW2.

Siege is an atrocious map! I made my Ghosts debut on there and I spent most of it along with everyone else wandering around looking for each other to shoot! I think we won 24-17 on Kill Confirmed and I went 8-3 which is a loooooow winning score and individual performance.  Thank god it doesn't appear in the Cranked rotation

IED's fucking everywhere got sick of just blowing up it seemed everytime I walked through a doorway I took to running them myself along with sitrep.

I did get a good kill with one saw someone camping a roof on tremor so I threw the fucking thing up like c4 :)

IED's fucking everywhere got sick of just blowing up it seemed everytime I walked through a doorway I took to running them myself along with sitrep.

I did get a good kill with one saw someone camping a roof on tremor so I threw the fucking thing up like c4 :)

I use Motion Sensor and IED's together... I'm eeeeevil   B)

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The only problem for me is......... 

.....You can't triangle triangle.

That is literally my only issue with this game, i've died so many times because of this! The game does have some other issues but none that bother me.

COD Ghosts, the majority of people playing COD. And the French.

Nuff said.

I didn't think you were getting the game?

Have you got marathon on? Marathon cancels the ability to do a cancel reload by sprinting

Na, i think it's just me taking time to adapt to the new game. Well it's not even adapting to the game, it's just adapting to this one bit lol

I'll remember that about marathon though, cheers didn't know that! :)

Na, i think it's just me taking time to adapt to the new game. Well it's not even adapting to the game, it's just adapting to this one bit lol

I'll remember that about marathon though, cheers didn't know that! :)

actually I screwed up - its not marathon that does this, its the perk 'on the go' that lets you reload when running. So it makes sense you cant cancel reload when running with this perk on

The only problem for me is......... 

.....You can't triangle triangle.

That is literally my only issue with this game, i've died so many times because of this! The game does have some other issues but none that bother me.

I didn't think you were getting the game?

I ain't. Borrowed if from a mate couple of days to try it.

Free for all is a joke. It's absolutely broken. I played three games and was spawn killed 90% of the time. One time I spawned, stepped forward to put a satcom down and a guy spawned right on top of me. What a joke.

I recall putting this exact post (minus the Sat Com) in the MW3 rant thread :lol: