COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

LMG with armor piercing rounds is about the only way to kill helicopters...which is pretty silly. They could have made the rocket launcher lock on like the SMAW.

Going old skool mudda fukka COD4 style. Aim in the general direction and pray to the COD gods that it hits its target :D

APmVvKG.gif

Until the spawns are fixed. I give up. I could make a video about how ridiculous it is but you all know what's up.  Let me know if it gets better. Thanks.

the one good thing is that you have made me feel better about not buying this game :lol:

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

My only complaint is how many bullets it takes to kill dogs.

Had some lag this morning, but with less than 300 people in the playlist it's to be expected.

The only bad spawns I've gotten have been while being trip capped in Dom, so there aren't too many good places to spawn in that situation anyway.

My only complaint is how many bullets it takes to kill dogs

Totally with you on this. 5 bashes from the shield or 2/3 knife melee is crazy. Hopefully this can be easily patched.

To be fair most of the issues with this game can be easily patched apart from the lag, but to be fair i've only had a handful of games that were shite which is a million times better than other iterations of the series

On lag I've had one bad evening of gaming, the day of the 1.04 patch, when the game was unplayable. Other than that connection has been pretty good always, way better than over CoDs at this stage of the life cycle.

Also reference Scipio's post, 300 people in a play list 3 weeks after launch ! Wow,that's a low number. Death of CoD , or thousands of people just waiting for PS4?

On lag I've had one bad evening of gaming, the day of the 1.04 patch, when the game was unplayable. Other than that connection has been pretty good always, way better than over CoDs at this stage of the life cycle.

Also reference Scipio's post, 300 people in a play list 3 weeks after launch ! Wow,that's a low number. Death of CoD , or thousands of people just waiting for PS4?

He's on PS4.

It's not a bad game really, but when the mechanics of it cause you to die many, many times without ever having a chance to defend yourself (because enemies spawn right behind you; literally).  Then the game is broken; easily fixed yes, and I'll just wait til then.

IW needs to scrap the whole revenge spawn system idea because that is obviously what is causing the problems. IW sucks at spawning. MW3 was just as bad if not worse.

I should feel a little bit of relief for at least 10 seconds upon spawning. I shouldn't feel "on edge" like I'm about to die 100% of the time.

Keep calm and question nothing.

He's on PS4.

So far I've only seen around 5000 total at any given time, which surprises me a lot given how many PS4s have been sold. However, mostly I've played in the early morning (around 6-7 AM) Eastern time so that probably has a lot to do with it.

I should feel a little bit of relief for at least 10 seconds upon spawning. I shouldn't feel "on edge" like I'm about to die 100% of the time.

Totally agree with this. I know the COD franchise is all about constantly being in the thick of it, but I think there's a line between a couple of seconds outside the action and a couple of miliseconds. Patience is not one of today's gamers strongest attributes, so may be they're catering to that market?

They must be considering most people love the shit  out of nuketown and that boat map. I never played them unless I was in a full party. I would always back out, even if I got into the game; see ya. Fucking stupid as hell. Why do people enjoy that shit?

Keep calm and question nothing.

Connection was better today but still some huge bits of lag.

Stonehaven is a ridiculous map for 6v6 DOM. We played it so often this afternoon, always coming up. Tremor didn't come up as an option once, weird.

They should give you a segway to get around the map. Posted Image

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE