COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Thing I don't understand is that the few people that keep complaining about this game keep saying the same things OVER, and OVER  again. We hate lag, we hate campers, we hate things that are explosive we hate snipers we hate stuff. I got the idea 10 pages back, don't see why each of your issues need's to be repeated over and over :(

Snipers are awesome, lol How dare you...

Keep calm and question nothing.

Yeah I'm on board with bees. I moaned so much about it so I sold it (numerous times)

Now that it's gone for good, I don't get to play with the lads but at least I don't moan anymore. If a game stresses you out (in general, not a specific person) it's not worth playing.

I miss you! I'm gona hook my ps3 up so we can play minecraft this weekend......if you're free? Get some good old recording back on ;)

I'm not trying to start a war, I'm just tired of hearing the same complaints over and over. And it's not only happening in this "Complaint thread".

I, too, offered some solutions to the complainers here, get a new lobby, turn the game off or stop playing. My god, if it's that bad why the hell do you keep going back to it? Yes, I rage a lot in this game but you know what?  I don't come here to complain about it. The biggest complaint I have is with IEDs and the solution offered up by spectre was a great idea. But you know what? As much as I get killed by IEDs in this game, it's not enough for me to come here and post about it every time I get on and have a session. This is my point.

Joe, deterioration, absolutely hates the game. You know what he did? He stopped playing. Just saying.

I wish it was a simple as saying "oh this game pisses me off I'll take I'll get rid of it"...

Since mw2 was released I was hooked on COD, it fast became my main hobby and a big part in my life, and I so want to enjoy it so much that I'm willing to try and try and try again...

Every time I go on I think maybee it will be better?

It may be strange to some of you that I would put myself through so much stress over a videogame, but it's that desire to get back to the glory days I once enjoyed.

That is why I can't just get rid of the game...

blackops2sig.jpg

I wish it was a simple as saying "oh this game pisses me off I'll take I'll get rid of it"...

Since mw2 was released I was hooked on COD, it fast became my main hobby and a big part in my life, and I so want to enjoy it so much that I'm willing to try and try and try again...

It may be strange to some of you that I would put myself through so much stress over a videogame, but it's that desire to get back to the glory days I once enjoyed.

I think Jonny has nailed this, I look forward to the next CoD for a few months, knowing it will keep me occupied for months, and then getting a disappointing release like this one is a big let down.

Since moving to BF4 I've noticed the ambition in that franchise, as opposed to the lack of ambition in CoD. I never played MW1 but I imagine it was ground breaking, and MW2 went further. Since then it's been variations in the same theme. I loved BO2 cos I liked the challenges, thought pick 10 was a great create a class system, liked most of the maps, and liked the variety of game modes. They did a great job of getting the variables right, but its in no way ground breaking. The variables dont work for me in Ghosts.

And then comparing it to BF4 where they are stretching the boundaries. I'll give you an example, ghosts has clan wars on the apps, actually a decent idea and pretty well executed. In BF4 there's an app that lets you join a PS4 battle, but on your iPad and be the commander, directly influencing events. Ok it's a minor part of the experience, like clan wars, but it's so much more ambitious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No need to stop posting Brede. It's just every post you make seems to be the same thing. That's why I apologized. I don't want to offend anyone here and you're not the only one that complains a lot.

Jonny, I'm the same way, with one exception. I look for the good in a game and try to play on that. For instance, Kill Confirmed has been my game mode since it was introduced. However, with Ghosts, I have found a new love for TDM. Hell, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  

I can fully understand what your saying, its the first COD I've raged to the point if turning off and its my main winter hobby, hell I'm even going through the hell of trying to get to grips with bf4 to give me a break, but I found a way to enjoy ghosts, yes there are douches with IED's everywhere but they just become people to hunt, no boosters in ghosts so stick on sitrep and IEDS chuck yours on there's and watch them blow themselves up, leave the little parcels of death in camping spots, run through them with blast shield, then try a new lobby, I'm an average player I'm never going to get a kem I know I could be classed as a douche for stopping to there levels, but when I hear them rage it just puts the smile back on my face, especially if there French :)

The main thing that does disappoint about the game is the lack of reward for objective play, the rest I have to say is possibly down to responding to what the community wanted.

I heard a YouTube say the best Cod would be a mix of blops1 and 2 he put forward a decent argument I'd be surprised if we agreed ;)

No need to stop posting Brede. It's just every post you make seems to be the same thing. That's why I apologized. I don't want to offend anyone here and you're not the only one that complains a lot.

Jonny, I'm the same way, with one exception. I look for the good in a game and try to play on that. For instance, Kill Confirmed has been my game mode since it was introduced. However, with Ghosts, I have found a new love for TDM. Hell, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  

If it`s every post I make then there is a problem. And I feel I have a reputation for being bitchy and moan about everything.

But it`s not many threads that have any action these days (that gets my attention) and I need to vent sometimes.

And if we can`t vent in the complaint thread then it has no purpouse. This discussion is almost identical like one we (in general) had on FPSHQ and it makes me not wanting to visit this site.

I understand wanting things to be like the 'glory days', but that didn't stop me from not playing Black Ops. No reason for a game to get someone so pissed off. Absolutely, no reason. I stopped playing. And to this day think it was the crappiest CoD to date.

The thing we can look forward to in CoD is there will always be another one next year. But now I have this mind set especially since MW3, I don't give a fuck. I don't care if my K/D is .01, I just don't care. I'm not as good as I was, I don't take the game as seriously as others and I just don't think it's worth getting pissed off about, especially if people are getting pissed off with real life happenings.

No way in hell should we let a game piss us off on top of the bullshit we deal with at work or home. That's exactly what was happening with me, dealing with the death of my grandmother and playing a game that was utter shit. Not a good combo. So what did I do? I waited 'til MW3 and played other games until then.

Since I've lightened up while playing CoD, it's easier to play without wanting to rage quit. I know some of you guys break controllers when you're pissed off... Just how? That's sad in my eyes that people have $50 to waste over a game. That just should NOT happen and it completely wows me.

And Brede, I'm struggling to find where someone said that you can't complain in the complaint thread? I see a lot of people complaining that there is complaining littered all over the forum, when it should indeed just be in the complaint thread. Right? Perhaps, i'm missing something.

Anyways, my whole point in this post is to turn the game off before you get too pissed off, or just plain lighten up. I'm not telling anyone to not play the game, although if it's causing so much stress, then I would advise that not playing it would be the best route since it helped me.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Well Mike, then you need to read it again.

But I`m not gonna complain anymore in here so maybe the problem will go away.

Someone said that they don't understand why the same things are said over and over again in this thread, but quite frankly that's what it's for. If I don't want to read negative posts, then I won't come here. I only read the thread because bees posted and I like reading what he has to say, plus I had some free time to read. Anyways, as long as the same things don't get spilled out into every other thread, I don't care.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

This seemed like a good video for this thread.

Excellent video from Drift0r! He's hit the nail on the head with many points and lots that we have discussed and raged about on here. 

Nice to see someone on YouTube who has a strong connection with the brand being completely honest and not up the devs arse praising the game in every single video like TmarTn and Ali-A. Perhaps if more people who are close to the franchise provided more significant feedback like this; we wouldn't be lumbered with a disappointing game at the end of the day. 

Very pleasing to watch indeed and thanks for the link Spectre

I think I agree with absoloutely every point he made. Why can't the people who make the games see these obvious issues? It's baffling.

From what I've seen over the past few years; I have a lot more confidence in Treyarch's ability to translate a Call of Duty game. Credit to the new IW for coming up with the Strike Packages and Kill Confirmed but they have really shot themselves in the foot with many other design flaws and balance issues. The worst thing is; Treyarch lead by example but Infinity Ward seem to want to do their own thing which just harms the franchise in the long run. Both development groups should be sharing strategies to take the series foward yet everything seems to get lost in translation perhaps by the outlandish timeframes and development demands.

Still, I'd expect better from IW in some respects. 

That was a nice vid by driftor, I agree with nearly every point he made, only things I disagree on are nerfing AR's and IMS....if you nerf AR's it will be like every single other cod, SMG and sniper fest, and I would much rather have assault rifles be dominant than halo jumping SMG spray and pray users being dominant.