Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Well Phil, that's a tasty CL group Spurs have found themselves in!

Celtic can probably kiss it goodbye as well and Chelski possibly up against Diego Costa if he gets his way 

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow

Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic

Group C: Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Roma, Qarabag

Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting

Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor

Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord

Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, RB Leipzig

Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

That's probably the best CL draw there's ever been. Spurs may as well go into the Europa League now (sorry Phil) ;)

Chelsea may have to think twice about selling Costa to Athletico now with them in their group. Roma could also prove a decent side but not sure about FC Carrierbag though.

Man Utd should be comfortable and so should City. Livepool will probably be alright too but may struggle to win the group outright. Celtic are fucked but they'll see some big teams for a change instead of the usual Ross County and Dumbarton. Bayern v PSG will be massive also. Barcelona and Juve in the same group which is two mega seeds again. 

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

^well that just sounds like a tabloid headlineemoji6.png

Spurs club motto in Latin translates to "To dare is to do'

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ours is better 'Arte Et Labore' which means 'By Skill and Labour'

Shame they don't do that much these days :(

CL draw does look good, for the first time in a long time I may watch some CL games. Oh, hang on, they're on BT Sport :angry:

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

15 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal!

Sanchez will defo be off now and I can't see Chamberlain staying. Bet Alenandre The Cassette is regretting his move now.  

I have a soft spot for Arsenal  (sorry Phil) and it frustrates me they keep on faultering.

Arsene is a damn good coach and I don't believe they need to change. Maybe just get some tougher defenders like Tony Adams was?

I have a soft spot for Arsenal  (sorry Phil) and it frustrates me they keep on faultering.

Arsene is a damn good coach and I don't believe they need to change. Maybe just get some tougher defenders like Tony Adams was?
I'd gloat but i'm just carrying in watching them implode, plus my old man is a gooner [emoji12]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Those players are a disgrace, do they even think they'll go to a team that's better than arsenal? I wouldn't have a single one of them in my team.

Sanchez and Ozil are two of the biggest jokes I've seen on a football pitch, two guys with such huge talent but are so dim that they don't see they're making themselves look shit, not just the club.

Looks like The Ox is in his way to Chelsea,  both clubs have agreed a fee. Not sure why he'd want to go there, don't see him getting much game time.

Then CL draw went very well for Utd, although I'd say ours is fairly equal, no massive names but no small ones either.

We keep winning in the Premiership and not conceding, hope we can stick to what we've been doing and not get too many injuries this season.

Oxlade-Chamberlain on the verge of a £40m move to Chelsea. Kieran Gibbs likely to join West Brom and Man City apparently preparing a bid for Sanchez with Sterling going the other way. Arsenal could be losing some key players and will really struggle on attracting others. I'm surprised even Lacazette hasn't handed in a transfer request:lol:

Wenger will probably be given another two year extention too I betB)

August is a silly month, once the transfer window closes tomorrow I'm looking forward to the season proper.
Munichs look strong and my bet for the title.
The Arse still have a decent team and no Champions league will help their league form.
Shitty are hard to predict but they'll be there or thereabouts.
Cheatski I dunno, fuck em.
Bin dippers will be strong so long as they learn to defend.
Yids had the youngest average age and finished 2nd last season but we'll struggle this year I suspect with the Wembley hump.

Dark horses? Everton maybe but they splashed a significant amount of cash and will be under pressure accordingly.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Looks like Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41098529

What a Twat.

That is all.