Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Couple of mates at work support QPR - they're laughing about it as it means they have competition for those relegation places.

Palace fans must be going mental, Pulis saved their arses last year and was named Premiership manager of the season, I fee l for them, honestly I do :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

How about this one......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Football_League_Cup_Final

I was 10 at the time but can remember all the fans passing the top of my road on their way to Wembley carrying a big black coffin with "W.B.A." painted in white on the sides :lol:

They were my local team until I moved to Suffolk and saw the light...or, at least Beattie, Thyssen, Muhren, et al  :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

All speculation I know but I keep seeing articles, very recent articles within last few hours about Liverpool and falcao!

Oh god, if Liverpool got falcao I would be so happy! Only way it could get any better for me personally would be if they signed ibra and that's not happening...

Please please please be real...

Prem starts in a few minutes wooooo wooooo!

blackops2sig.jpg

God damn it! Well that didn't go well at all, didn't think we deserved to loose the match but we definitely didn't deserve to win it.

You're still getting that wrong? For the third time, YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Rangers won 8-1 tonight in the second round of a cup. We were playing Clyde and they scored in the last minute. How RAGING would you be if you were this guy:

25f0tah.png

You're still getting that wrong? For the third time, YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Rangers won 8-1 tonight in the second round of a cup. We were playing Clyde and they scored in the last minute. How RAGING would you be if you were this guy:

Well i fucking knew you'd show up!  :lol:

Would have been gutted if i was that dude, could have made some serious p's blad!