Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I'd of had him at Utd, now he shall for ever be known as Fabrinski.

I hear they'll be loosing Ramires and i heard their asking price is 27M? Much crack must have been smoked the they came up with that figure!

Sagna gone to Man City and David 'I'm better than Beckham' Bentley has retired aged 29!

I actually went to see Bentley's first game in a Spurs shirt when he scored in the 5-0 friendly win against Roma and he was a complete stuck up bastard! I saw him come on as a sub in the Arsenal v Blackburn FA Cup game last year and the Arsenal fans were singing 'even Tottenham think you're shit' :lol:  

I clicked the link on the Luke Shaw link and saw the words "expected to" so not yet...... :ph34r:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

This little chap

o-MATHIEU-VALBUENA-570.jpg

:lol: Camera angles at it's best, although Fellinster is a tall man.

I clicked the link on the Luke Shaw link and saw the words "expected to" so not yet...... :ph34r:

Don't burst my bubble Dave  :lol: Hope he does sign, would be one of ours best buys i'd say

Southampton are now cash rich but player poor?

I think they owed quite a fair few million for a select few of historic transfers even back when they were in League 1 and they still had to pay £20m outstanding for the new academy they built. I don't remember the exact figure they had to pay out but towards the end of the last season and after the owner died; they were in the red by £50m or thereabouts. 

As Jordie said; I think they'll struggle to attract anyone to the club and it's a real shame as they've seen many top young players in recent years and not forgetting Walcott and Bale in their ranks. I certainly think they'll be one of the favourites to go down next season and they will need to try and club together at least 6-7 players to fill the void.

Nice little cheeky bet for anyone who thinks Suarez will go to Kosovo Superleague side Hajvalia on loan  :lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9366994/sky-bet-make-hajvalia-1001-to-sign-luis-suarez-amid-claims-of-loan-bid-for-banned-uruguay-striker

Looks like Liverpool and Barcelona will be opening Suarez talks tomorrow with a deal that could be done by the weekend. The Premiership is going to miss him for his football ability but good riddance for all his unsavory antics. Wonder if Sanchez will go the other way?

Liverpool have certainly been busy in the transfer market down on the south coast so far and Adam The Llama is a good signing for them. Suarez will be hard to replace but it's best in the long run getting shot of that psychopathic mentalist.  

Sanchez apparently wants to go to Arsenal and not Liverpool, i think Liverpool will find it harder to attract big names with out Suarez, which obviously is a massive disappointment to me :lol: 

Liverpool shouldn't have bought anyone and them and Southampton should of just changed names because they're trying to literally buy their whole team. I don't mind players transferring from club to club but literally buying half their team is taking the piss. I know we bought Shaw but god damn!

And like you say, his football skills will be missed but his choice of meals will not 

I see Liverpool are signing that Belgium striker Dick Origami and that Serbian Lazar Markovic for £35m which indicates Suarez could be on this way to Spain sometime this week. Not sure if that's money well spent or if the market is completely barmy but I think they're done raiding Southampton for the time being :lol:

Looks like Spurs will have to reluctantly evacuate White Hart Lane for when the new stadium is being built -  they'll be playing home matches at either Ipswich or Brighton apparently :o

James,

I've got a Spurs mad work collegue who hasn't heard about this and I'm Ipswich and it's not on our website - do you have a source link?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

James,

I've got a Spurs mad work collegue who hasn't heard about this and I'm Ipswich and it's not on our website - do you have a source link?

Here we go http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-likely-to-leave-white-hart-lane-a-season-early-and-could-play-home-games-in-brighton-milton-keynes-or-ipswich-9579442.html