Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

How about the Liverpool result eh eh!

Great performance but UTD didn't help themselves yet again they just look lost and broken...

Bit annoyed about the 3rd pen, there was no need for simulation, game was own and there were plenty more chances to follow, heck sturridge should have had a legitimate pen afterwards and no doubt would have gotten it had he not conned the ref previously...

blackops2sig.jpg

Yeah i might give up with football lol I've no idea what Moyes is doing but even i could have done a better job there. He's just playing our best players rather than building a team, the formation was completely wrong and you ran us around. I thought we played fairly well in defence, except for all the penalties/ could of been penalties.

Mata and Rooney look lost together, all he has to do is pick a team that is balanced. Yesterday he bottled it, he wouldn't change anything, no idea why but something needs to change fast because i'm not a happy bunny.

and Vidic getting sent off for not touching someone was just the icing on the cake, anyway, roll on Wednesday! I still believe!!!.....

.....in aliens 

Wednesday is make or break for UTD... Come back and win you could get some momentum and beat spurs to 5th.

Lose, and that club falls apart, moyes would probably go...

However I'm struggling to think of who would take over... I bet a return for SAF would be the bookies favourite...

blackops2sig.jpg

SAF won't come back - he timed his exit to perfection. He finished on a high with a below standard MU team and even he would struggle making a silk purse out of this sow's ear.  Deffo poison chalice following him!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

That result on Sunday was amazing! Even better than the 4-0 against Everton, or the 5-1 against Arsenal, or the 0-4 against Spurs. Damn this has been a great season.

But yeah i was pretty disappointed in the Sturridge dive. Suarez has cut that out, and the last thing we need is Sturridge bringing all the criticism back. 

Rest of the season should be exciting. The top 4 has already been decided, but the title is still up for grabs. Obviously Chelsea/City are the favourites, but Liverpool/Arsenal could still win it if a few results go their way! Regardless, Champions league football was the goal and it's looking like we'll get it!!

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.