Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

3-0 FT. Arsenal's GD is just +16 now which is worse than Man Utd. Everton 1pt behind with a game in hand. Sunderland away for them next as Arsenal host West Ham. 

The gulf between the top 3 and the rest of the table is simply staggering this season. 

Hard to believe 2 months ago Arsenal were top but if you lose games 6-3, 5-1, 6-0 and 3-0 with a load of iffy scores in between; don't expect to remain there. More ammo for the Wengerout committee but the players have to take more responsibility for their implodes. Ramsay MOM for me and he barely played 20 minutes.

Good win for Liverpool. 

Can't wait for Liverpool v Man City next week; it's gonna be one of the biggest and most important games in Premiership history.

Guaranteed 0-0 then :lol:

With our shaky defence and SaS upfront, I don't think we'll have a goalless game in a long while.

I fucking hate Chelsea! I knew they would win and I even texted my brother saying it would be a 2-0 win... But still, it's the whole anti football tactic that prevails once again...

They will probably win the whole thing again playing like it aswell...

blackops2sig.jpg

They will probably win the whole thing again playing like it aswell...

If the semi is another 'park the bus' affair; I'm gonna give up watching the champions league and take up pottery.

Chelsea were the worst team I've ever seen to win the bloody thing. They fluked it all the way albeit were unlucky not to win it before but that season was terrible to watch.