Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

The ladies gave a good account of themselves, and to be honest I think they would have been spanked by the septic ladies in the final (and the Japs are on a long winning streak).

They should look on themselves with pride and know that they've finally arrived as a force on the world football scene. They will have inspired a whole new generation of little ladies. The future is bright I think.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just been reading Stevie Gerrard's press statements ahead of his first game on Saturday. I think he's really serious about his move and could wake up a few people in the MLS

One to watch, me thinks

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Just been reading Stevie Gerrard's press statements ahead of his first game on Saturday. I think he's really serious about his move and could wake up a few people in the MLS

One to watch, me thinks

He's been too busy buying beer to get the fans on side.  ;)

In all seriousness I think he will be a perfect compliment to Robbie Keane.

In all seriousness I think he will be a perfect compliment to Robbie Keane.

It didn't really work out when Robbie went to play for Liverpool but he's been on fire in the MLS so who knows....

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Looks pretty amazing! What capacity are they trying to get?

It'll apparently hold 61,000 which is what they need to compete with the big teams and rake in some serious money. With West Ham moving; that'll make Chelsea the smallest top-flight club in London :lol:

If the Woolwich are anything to go by we'll fill it up with fickle insecure morons who know nothing about football.

That aside I'm looking forward to a fantastic premier league season, if we get a decent striker, watch out for the yids. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Good deal for Liverpool getting rid of that money grabbing moron. His reputation is in total tatters now especially pulling out of trading after feeling 'sick' and then trying to dodge their pre-season tour despite no acceptable bid at the time and him being under contract. £50m is ridiculous too but QPR will bag 25% of that. Instead of earning trophies and staying loyal to the club that saved his career; he's following the money and the prospect of buying trophies at a plastic and characterless club. Wont view him in the same light ever again and simply a total lack of respect for Liverpool and football. 

So Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin signs for United. Looks like the central bit of their team is set now. Need a proper world class defender now and atleast 1 striker... Maybe even a winger cause Valencia and Young are complete and utter wankage.

Also heard news of Lacazette getting a transferrequest granted. Hope Wenger is pulling his strings now! Would be fucking amazing to have him at Arsenal :)  Watch out people, the next Thierry Henry is on the way!

So Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin signs for United. Looks like the central bit of their team is set now. Need a proper world class defender now and atleast 1 striker... Maybe even a winger cause Valencia and Young are complete and utter wankage.

Also heard news of Lacazette getting a transferrequest granted. Hope Wenger is pulling his strings now! Would be fucking amazing to have him at Arsenal :)  Watch out people, the next Thierry Henry is on the way!

Could be your season.

Man Utd have a bunch of new players, Man City will be inconsistent, everyone will figure out how to play cheatski at their own game. Liverpool will fight us for 4th/5th. Probably.

Your boys have a settled squad and Cech is your best goalkeeper since Pat Jennings. Just need to avoid all those injuries.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

That Alexei Sorokin, a symbol of everything that is wrong with Russia, that along with the racism and homophobia.

I see VISA gave FIFA a bit of a verbal kicking today. They've called a special meeting involving them, Coca Cola and McDeath to discuss things.

The world cup in Russia will be sponsored by Poundstretchers at this rate :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Been doing my Fantasy football team and it's pretty hard to pick this year. I fancy Benteke to do well, but Liverpool have this habit of promising alot but delivering a lot less. Gonna stick with Giroud though. Bit of a stellar performer if he stays fit. Also how do people think Depay is going to be at Utd? I know fuck all about the guy so really not sure whether its worth a punt or not

1-0 win over Chelsea in the Community Shield today. Mourinho said after they were the better team. My ass. They played like shit and couldn't convert their chances, it could have easily been more then 1-0, but Ramires missing twice and Hazard on a massive chance too messed that up for Chelsea. Arsenal could have scored more too, sadly Courtois was on form the rest of the match.

Can't be arsed with all the petty bullshit manager squabbles at the momenylt. Bring some football and lets talk about that rather thsn Mourinho's pet peeve of the day!

Going to be a tight year for the title i feel. Top 4 will be the same as last year, but i'm struggling to pick what order. Utd have made some nice signings which should bring them closer plus Arsenal have a fully fit squad coming into the season which is a massive boost for them. Should make some good watching!!